International Federation of Red Cross Job Vacancy: Shelter Officer, Palu – Central Sulawesi
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
- Monitor the shelter activities within the agreed Plans of Actions to provide timely, adequate shelter, maximizing local capacities.
- Ensure the provision of the required supply chain and supporting logistical services through close consultation with the Federation logistic team.
- Ensure an integrated approach to shelter programming through close coordination with other sectorial activities as appropriate
- Support and advise all shelter-related activities as required, including technical assessments, project development and contract administration.
- Able to work independently and as part of the team
- Skills in training and developing staff
- Exceptional organizational ability with an eye for detail
- Documentation preparation/presentation and computer-based production skills
- Sensitive to cultural and regional issues
The position holder will be a member of Sulawesi Earthquake and Tsunami Operation team. Under oversight of the IFRC Shelter Delegate and technical supervision of the Cash and Shelter Delegates, the Shelter & Cash Officer will provide programme management support and technical expertise for shelter and Cash-Based Intervention (CBI), in the Sulawesi Earthquake and Tsunami Operation. S/he will work closely with other IFRC technical leads and PMI technical staff with the aim of ensuring timely implementation of shelter and cash activities to meet the objectives of the Sulawesi Earthquake and Tsunami Operation.
- The candidate should preferably have knowledge of Basic Build Back Safer techniques or PASSA training (Participatory Approach of Safe Shelter Awareness) and CaLP level 1, or 2 or equivalent training, but this is not required.
- Fluently spoken and written English
- Results focus and accountability
- Professional mastery
- Effective communication
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Initiative and direction
- Interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Please submit your application letter addressing the above qualifications and experience with your curriculum vitae to: Indonesia.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate on the subject heading: SHELTER OFFICER-CENTRAL SULAWESI