International Federation of Red Cross Job Vacancy: Logistics Officer – Lombok, NTB
The Logistics officer – under immediate supervision of the IFRC Field Coordinator in Lombok. He/She will be responsible to efficiently manage the logistics (fleet, procurement and warehouse) of the IFRC/PMI operations in Lombok, and to ensure the smooth functioning and the effectiveness of the Logistics and other support tasks as required.
- Procure goods and services for IFRC following the Federation procurement policies and procedures and ensuring documentation complies with full audit trail standards.
- Validate and reconcile supplier’s invoices for any procurement payment
- Manage in preparing payment for local supplier with the help of the chosen database.
- Ensure the dissemination of IFRC’s Fraud and Corruption Prevention and Control Policy to all suppliers/service providers that engage with IFRC.
- Comply with IFRC procurement policy, standards and procedures during procurement procedures.
- Arrange vehicle needs, plan maintenance and provide monthly vehicle usage
- Develop a system to keep track of daily vehicle usage and keep records.
- Maintain and comply with IFRC fleet regulations standards and procedures.
- Comply with IFRC security and safety standards of fleet operations / fleet manual and coordinate with IFRC security focal point for guidance wherever necessary.
- Supervise Drivers, monitor their work and provide guidance
- Manage transportation requests, tracking and reporting of transport utilities for relief stocks.
- Implement, maintain and follow Federation standard warehouse practices and record keeping to full audit trail standard
- Maintain accurate stock control and records all times and provide monthly stocks report to CCST Jakarta office.
- Keep track of all in kind support arriving at the field and provide advice on warehousing issues that affect the overall logistic operation
- Supervise receiving, inspection, correct storage, rotation of stock items and proper structural maintenance of warehouse to keep all stocks in good condition, in compliance with Federation Logistics and warehousing procedures.
- Organize local labour to effect the timely and efficient reception at warehouse and dispatch of goods
- to distribution points and National Society’s warehouses
- Position incoming relief supplies at proper warehouses and coordinate with PMI.
- Keep track of relief supplies released from the warehouse for distribution.
- Colleting beneficiary card from Program after goods distribution
- Update CCST Jakarta office and seek guidance if required.
Logistic and inventory Management:
- To provide logistics technical advice to PMI with supply chain related activities for the operation success.
- To provide logistics technical advice, support and training to IFRC staff/PMI and PNS to ensure the necessary capability and understanding exists to ensure that there is full adherence to best practice principles, and compliance with necessary regulation, legislation and IFRC procedures
- Manage assets & inventories, disposals, repairs & maintenance using Federation tools and guide lines.
- To prepare logistics reports required by the different stake holders.
- Upon request of line manager support PMI/PNS on certain activities related to capacity building.
- To prepare timely monthly reports detailing specifics according to the needs and distributing them to the line manager and to Operational Logistics Unit in Kuala Lumpur
- Manage to manage the petty cash and working advance system and ensure payment of daily workers.
- Establish and maintain appropriate filing system for all logistics activities.
- Perform any other related duties or responsibilities that may be assigned by the line manager.
- Implement and maintain security, safety procedures and systems in all logistics activities.
- Liaise and coordinate with UN organizations and other NGO’s and government bodies
- Perform an other work-related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by the line manager.
- Educated to graduate degree level and/or can demonstrate equivalent capacity
- Professional qualification or equivalent of qualifying experience in logistics
- 3 Years of experience in logistics, including warehouse, transportation, customs clearance and procurement
- Experience of supervising and supporting staff or laborers
- Advanced skills in computers (windows, word processing, spread sheets, etc)
How to Apply
Please submit your application letter addressing the above qualifications and experience with your curriculum vitae to: Indonesia.email@example.com
Closing date: 3 December 2018
Please indicate on the subject heading: LOGISTICS OFFICER – LOMBOK