International Federation of Red Cross Job Vacancy: Human Resources Officers – Lombok & Palu
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
- Support, the administration of effective and timely recruitment processes, promoting equity, transparency, and consistency at every step of the process.(ie prepare job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process)
- Under supervision of the line manager administer the end to end contracting for all types of contracts
- Under supervision of the line manager maintain accurate data for staff information
- Work with HR delegate/Field Coordinator to ensure that locally recruited undergo orientation and debriefing for staff ending their mission.
- Validate and process ToR for local consultants; Daily workers and interns in order to ensure consistency with IFRC policies and procedures;
- Ensure leaving staff follow the handing over system and the necessary documents are filled, any gaps are reported for action
- In consultation with the Human Delegate/Snr HR officer, maintain a safe and secure filing system for important HR documents including personnel personal data, selection documents, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate HR database and personnel records for all staff and delegates.
- Providing administrative support as required, including in update all HR forms, visa and working permit for IFRC CCST delegates; visitors and process national staff health insurance.
- Keep track of leave for all personnel and advise Field Coordinator in order to properly plan leave for all personnel;
- Track any payment invoices, provide required supporting documents and ensure that there are no delays in passing them to Finance.
- Keep track of staff’s mission dates and contract extensions and ensure that notifications are given to the line managers well in advance.
- Maintain the leave records and develop annual leave plans.
- Work with the Senior Administration officer to prepare and submit monthly payroll staff data to HR Jakarta in a timely manner.
- Process the payment of daily worker and consultant of national staff after validated by Finance.
- Carry out any other tasks, as requested by the line Manager.
- Ensure all newly hired staff set objectives as agreed upon with line managers and posted on the learning platform.
- Ensure all IFRC personnel undertake performance appraisal process before ending mission according to IFRC existing procedure;
- Ensure all IFRC personnel has duly undertaken compulsory online course (e.g. Stay Safe; Code of Conduct; Corruption prevention; WORC; Child protection)
The HR officer will provide specific and technical human resources support to Palu Office and ensure provision of efficient and cost-effective services in consultation with the Field coordinator and Sr. HR Officer CCST Jakarta.
The HR Officer reports to the Field Coordinator and liaises with the HR Sr. Officer in Jakarta when required.
- Bachelor degree
- Professional HR qualification
- Experience of working for the Red Cross/Red Crescent
- Experience in dealing with locally employed staff issues
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant Human Resource experience
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Self-supporting in computers (Windows, spreadsheets, word-processing
- Skills in training and developing staff
- Fluently spoken and written English
- Commitment to the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement; integrity and personal conduct; sensitivity to diversity; flexibility and adaptability; proactive; solution focused; decisiveness; accountability; teamwork; interpersonal skills; resilience.
- Management of strategy; management of change; leadership; planning; management of budgets; management of resources; monitoring; supervision and control; reporting; communication; networking; management of self; management of others; inspiring others; forming vision; organization building;
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your application letter addressing the above qualifications and experience with your curriculum vitae to: Indonesia.email@example.com
Please indicate on the subject heading: HR OFFICER – PALU