International Federation of Red Cross Job Vacancy: Finance and Admin Manager, Jakarta
The Finance and Administration manager, under overall supervision of the Senior Finance and Administration Manager of CCST Jakarta, is responsible for overall delivery of financial and administrative support to the shelter Clusters activities in Sulteng and NTB earthquake. S/he will ensure proper use of Federation resources according to established procedures. S/he will also support the work of the Shelter Cluster in Sulteng , NTB and Jakarta with regard to administration and HR to ensure the response operate effectively and efficiently.
- Track and record expenditures according IFRC procedures and regularly submit to the IFRC finance/program team for timely financial reporting.
- Validate financial documents (Payment request, Requisition, and Travel Request, etc) by ensuring correct procedures have been followed.
- Ensure all contracts are validated from Financial point of view before getting signed. This is in accordance with the latest Federation procedure on Contracts and Agreements.
- Performing timely monthly closing review and checks
- Ensure Federation Internal Control Systems are in place and complied with.
- Regularly visit the field office in Palu and Lombok to ensure Federation’s system and procedures are followed and properly implemented.
- Look for any irregularities that may lead to potential loss to Federation’s asset.
- Regularly report to Shelter Cluster Coordinator on status of budget and expenditures and alert to any potential weakness in the implementation of activity/procedure that may lead to potential loss to Federation if proper action is not taken.
- To accurately record all transactions on daily basis.
- Ensure finance stamp in all related documents and all transactions are booked properly into CODA daily.
- Ensure that all validated document transfer to system on daily basis
- Validate working advance report and ensure fund is used as per authorized purpose and proper procedure have been followed
- Provide and follow up monthly reconciliation for personnel working advance.
- Ensure the dissemination of IFRC’s Fraud and Corruption Prevention and Control Policy to PMI & IFRC staff/ suppliers/service providers that engage with IFRC.
- Support the team with any required administrative work. This may involve travel arrangements, hotel booking, translation, etc. for the project team and visitors.
- On demand support Shelter Cluster meetings in Jakarta, by taking minutes and or providing translations
- Provide logistics and admin support as needed for trainings and workshops
- Effectively manage the administration of the Shelter Cluster work in Palu and Lombok remotely from Jakarta with travels to Palu and Lombok as needed to assure appropriate implementation of the administration procedures.
- Identify needed equipment needed by the team and for smooth functioning of office procure goods and services for administration/country office following the Federation procurement policies and procedures and ensuring documentation complies with full audit trail standards
- Maintain registers of the assets and property of all the IFRC Shelter Cluster offices.
- Assist to find a suitable accommodation, arranging housing equipment, maintaining inventory and leasing in Palu and Lombok as required.
- Act as focal point to organise office archiving requirements
- Precheck on due diligence to all supplier, and register the supplier to Jakarta
- Validate and reconcile invoices with GRN and Purchase Orders and submit request for payment to finance
- Support set up and maintain contact lists for Shelter Clusters
- Provide basic translation services (Bahasa – English) as per need.
- Anticipate needs, and be proactive in setting up and developing adequate mechanism and procedures, and identifying new systems and ways to improve the overall effectiveness and ensure the smooth functioning of the administration.
HR and other Related Tasks
- Maintain list of all staff contracts of the team and alert Coordinator of ending contracts and assist with procedure for contract extensions where required.
- Support with other HR related tasks as required
- To be able to do ad hoc jobs as per need
- Any other administrative and support tasks as may be assigned by Coordinator
- Professional /academic qualification in finance, accounting and administration services (min. graduation degree in commerce)
- Minimum 5 Years work experience in a finance or accounting and administrative roles
- Experience of working for the Red Cross/Red Crescent
- Experience of working with Federation accounting and administrative systems
- Experience in Administration and organizational support
- Experience in HR and contract management
- Experience of project cycle using participatory methodologies
- Knowledge, skills and languages
- Good training and facilitation skills; Self-supporting in computers: word processing, spreadsheets and presentations; Fluently spoken and written English.
- Competencies and values
- Values: Respect for diversity; Integrity; Professionalism; Accountability Core competencies: Communication; Collaboration and Teamwork;
How to Apply
Please submit your application letter addressing the above qualifications and experience with your curriculum vitae to: Indonesia.email@example.com
Please indicate on the subject heading: Finance and Admin Manager – SHELTER