International Development Law Organization Job Vacancy: Service Provider on Video Production of Rule of Law Fund Program, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
IDLO is the only intergovernmental organization exclusively devoted to promoting the rule of law. Governments, multilateral organizations, private foundations and the private sector support our work. We are headquartered in Rome, where we were first founded, and where we continue to enjoy strong support from the Italian government. We are present in The Hague, a city whose hospitality connects us with an unrivalled legal tradition. And we are represented at the United Nations in New York and Geneva, where we help shape the debate about human rights and development.
Since 2015, IDLO has been managing the Indonesia-Netherlands Rule of Law Fund (RoLF) program, which builds on Indonesian development plans and continues the efforts of the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Jakarta to support the consolidation of the rule of law and reform agenda. The primary objective of the RoLF is to support the development of effective, accountable and inclusive justice sector institutions, ensuring equal access to justice in Indonesia.
Based on the MoU between the Government of Indonesia and the Minister for Foreign Trade and Development Cooperation of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands, IDLO is selected to ensure coherent and efficient management of the Indonesia-Netherlands Rule of Law Fund (“RoL Fund”), in alignment with the Indonesian National Long-Term Development Plan (RPJPN) 2005-2025.
As part of the RoLF Program Communication Plan, IDLO will produce some communication material, include video production and in relation to that IDLO will hire Service Provider on Video Production of Rule of Law Fund Program.
The objectives are:
To produce maximum of 8 (eight) videos on the Rule of Law Fund (RoLF) Program and maximum of 8 (eight) raw video footage, detailed in the deliverables section of this document.
The expected output from the service Provider are:
- Maximum of 8 (eight) videos in 2 (two) formats: a) maximum of 5 (five) minutes duration and b) social media format. All videos might take form of motion graphic and graphic recording style, as necessary. The videos are:
- 1 (One) Video on RoLF Program profile.
- 3 (Three) Video on IDLO thematic issues on Natural Resources, Business Climate and Access to Justice.
- 1 (One) Video on Rule of Law Security Update (INLU) Event.
- Maximum of 3 (three) short videos of Rule of Law Fund Program Activities/Events.
- Maximum of 8 (eight) raw video footages of Rule of Law Fund Program Activities/Events
Interested entities may obtain the full set of Term of Reference and request for Quotation on or before 22 February 2019, 10.00 AM, Jakarta time by sending an e-mail to
The deadline for Quotation is 22 February 2019 at 17.00 WIB, Jakarta time.