Interactive Research and Development Job Vacancy: Physician Engagement Manager, Indonesian
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
We are looking for a team of passionate individuals to operationalize our ambitious vision of TB management in Indonesia.
The Physician Engagement Specialist will be a critical part of the IRD Indonesia TBPS team. S/he will share will work closely with important stakeholders in Indonesia, including FHI360 and the National TB Program (NTP) to lead a demonstration project to engage private providers. We are seeking a highly motivated individual with outstanding credentials, leadership ability, analytical and communication skills. The candidate must be self-driven, adaptable and have a high level of comfort with ambiguity. They must be self-assured, a fast learner, resilient, and a strong team player. IRD places great value on relevant personal qualities: integrity, resourcefulness, responsibility, tenacity, independence, energy, and work ethic.
The Physician Engagement Specialist will:
- Conduct an assessment to understand the current policies and practices;
- Conduct a qualitative assessment with policy makers, public and private providers to explore issues of private sector engagement.. This assessment will include exploration of barriers and enablers to accessing national TB program for private sector providers.
- Work with the National Program and other stakeholders to draft a plan engagement of private sector physicians in national TB program
- Develop and implement market-based engagement approaches to improve private sector providers’ confidence and competence in TB service delivery – including DR-TB service delivery
- Work with the National Program to develop a scale-up plan for private sector engagement in non-TBPS districts
- Work with technical lead to develop a training module/package and conduct Training of Trainers (TOT) for private physicians.
- Provide technical support to implementing partners/organizations
- Assist with data analysis, monitoring and evaluation private provider’s engagement.
- Undertake other technical tasks that arise during project implementation
Academic Qualification and Work Experience
- Medical Degree; preference in Public Health/International Development/Public Policy/Public Administration/Social Sciences/ Business administration
- Minimal 5 years of experience in technical and operational implementation of TB programs
- Leadership roles in private or public-sector enterprise, including experience in designing and implementing research projects
- Experience in conceiving, planning and executing complex programs with government engagement
- A good understanding of public private mix in healthcare access in developing countries, specifically in Indonesia, including a working knowledge of PPM and social enterprise models in care delivery
- Ability to work with a diverse group of stakeholders across cultures, particularly in Indonesia
- Proven ability to inspire, mentor and lead teams for consistently high performance
- Strong analytical skills, insight, problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
Interested candidate, please send your CV to email@example.com