Interactive Research and Development Job Vacancy: Health Information System Specialist, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
We are looking for a team of passionate individuals to operationalize our ambitious vision of TB management in Indonesia.
The HIS Specialist will be a critical part of the IRD Indonesia TBPS team. S/he will share will work closely with important stakeholders in Indonesia, including FHI 360 and the National TB Program (NTP) to improve, enhance, and implement the WiFi mandatory notification system in Indonesia, as well as provide analysis and advocacy for HIS-related activities in support of the TBPS project implementation. We are seeking a highly motivated individual with outstanding credentials, leadership ability, analytical and communication skills. The candidate must be self-driven, flexible, and adaptable. They must be self-assured, a fast learner, resilient, and a strong team player. IRD places great value on relevant personal qualities: integrity, resourcefulness, responsibility, tenacity, independence, energy, and work ethic.
The HIS Specialist will lead and manage the development and implementation of WiFi TB in the TBPS project, and provide analytical and policy reform expertise related to BPJS-K and other data systems, support strategy for interoperability of TB-related IT systems, and support other TBPS technical and M&E teams on IT and HIS-related activities
The HIS Specialist will –
- Work within the TBPS project consortium under FHI 360 supporting the National TB Program, local authorities and stakeholders, to strengthen TB health information systems with a focus on the private sector
- Lead the creation and planning for a WiFi TB software roadmap including new features, improvements, integrations and interoperability with IT platforms such as SITT, SITB, BPJS-K and other software.
- Build, lead, and manage a technical team to support the continued development, maintenance and implementation of WiFi TB in the TBPS districts in line with the planned roadmap
- Ensure timely delivery of clean, and thoroughly tested software in line with the defined system requirements and specifications.
- Provide capacity-building around the deployment and utilization of the WiFi TB software. This may include, but not limited to, support for training of trainers on the use of the WiFi TB software
- Continuously work to identify areas for improvement in the WiFi TB software feature set, performance, and implementation
- Support broad TBPS team activities in data extraction and analysis of JKN claims reporting flows (P-Care, INA-CBG) and explore opportunities for cross-checking with vertical TB systems data
- Provide input into policy reform as related to TB and/or JKN health information systems
- Provide other technical support as required
- Report to the TBPS Private Sector Advisor and receive technical guidance from the Technical Lead on Health Informatics
Academic Qualifications and Work Experience
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the health information systems space
- Experience with TB information systems is strongly preferred especially SITT.
- Prior experience with DHIS2 and SIKDA Generik is a significant plus
- Experience in conceiving, planning and executing information systems implementations with multi-stakeholder engagement
- Skilled in PHP and Android programming using the Ionic framework
- Prior experience managing IT or HIS technical teams
- A good understanding of the health information systems space (especially TB) in Indonesia and globally
- Ability to work with a diverse group of stakeholders across cultures, particularly in Indonesia
- Proven ability to inspire, mentor and lead teams for consistently high performance
- Strong analytical skills, insight, problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Excellent written and verbal English and Bahasa Indonesia communication skills
Interested candidate, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org