Institute for Policy Research and Advocacy Job Vacancy: Training Specialist, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Institute for Policy Research and Advocacy (ELSAM), established in August 1993 in Jakarta, is a policy advocacy organisation with limited association as its legal entity. To actively participate in the efforts to develop, promote and protect civil and political rights and other human rights, as mandated by the 1945 Constitution and Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR), has become ELSAM’s ‘driving’ objective. From the outset, ELSAM has committed itself to developing a democratic political order in Indonesia by empowering civil society through advocacy and promoting human rights.
Currently, ELSAM is looking for professional, dedicated, and highly motivated persons who are able to work individually and as part of the team under different circumstances to join us as:
- Bachelor degree of any disciplines;
- Having well knowledge in human rights issues, experiences in working in human rights areas will be an advantage;
- At least 5 years of experiences in developing and managing education/training, including to formulatecurriculum and modules;
- Having published/created modules related to Human Rights;
- Knowledge and experience in training/education management;
- Having experiences in marketing is an advantage;
- Having good communication skill, high initiative, and being independent;
- Proficient in computer (MS Office, Internet and Web);
- Familiar with narrative, administrative and financial reports;
- Willing to work full time;
- Able to work with less supervision, and under pressure;
- Having experiences to interact and cooperate with government, business sectors and CSOs;
- Fluent in English both oral and written is a must.
Applicants with relevant experience and appropriate qualifications should send an application letter with CV by email to email@example.com with email subject of the code of the position you apply. Please ensure that the application letter addresses the selection criteria. Only short-listed candidate will be contacted.
The deadline for the applications is 12 November 2018