iMMAP Job Vacancy: Full Stack Developer, Medan – North Sumatera
SCOPE OF WORK
ReportHub is a 5W online project management system that provides visibility on the progress of projects in real-time and streamlines reporting for the Humanitarian Programme Cycle (HPC). The Full Stack Developer will be responsible for the back end and front-end administration of the system, configuration for specific country level contexts and humanitarian responses as well as the addition of new features to support partner reporting.
- Configure and maintain the online reporting tool, ReportHub, for target county implementations to support humanitarian reporting of partners including;
- Setup of country and cluster level configurations of indicators, beneficiary groups, facility types and site level reporting locations in ReportHub for reporting.
- User interface and database updates.
- Further extend and develop additional data collection and analysis modules, RestAPIs and features into ReportHub as required by stakeholders to support humanitarian reporting.
- Develop and maintain internal and external documentation on ReportHub.
- Requirements gathering and implementation of ReportHub for real-time reporting and statistical analysis in country level contexts based on the country level Humanitarian Response Plan (HRP).
- Server setup, administration, management and optimization including documentation.
- Data Platform software development under TDD approach following the Agile process with task breakdowns, sprint goals, and sprint reviews.
- Identification of new technologies and methods to improve the maintainability and scalability of the application.
- University degree in Information Technology, mathematics, statistics or related area.
- 5 years of relevant work experience in the design and implementation of web development applications.
- Experience with Git, Linux, PostgreSQL / PostGIS, MongoDB, Node.js, AngularJS.
- Experience developing, documenting and maintaining RESTful API data services.
- Experience in the design and implementation training and capacity building.
- Experience with Agile development and Test-Driven Development (TDD) approach.
- Experience with location-based data storage, data formats, manipulation and analysis.
- Experience with training and capacity building.
- Knowledge of UN cluster approach.
- Knowledge of PostGIS, and spatial coordinate reference systems.
HOW TO APPLY:
- This is a position for Indonesian nationals only.
- Send your CV, application letter and portfolio with subject Recruitment_WDD_ReportHub Mar 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Friday, March 8th, 2019.