ICCO Cooperation Job Vacancy: G4AW M&E Officer – Bali, Denpasar
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
ICCO Regional Office, we are inviting experienced candidates to apply for the position of: G4AW M&E Officer
Deadline: 20 June 2018
ICCO Cooperation is a Dutch organization with 50 years of experience and global presence of five regional offices. The regional office in South East Asia implements programs in Myanmar, Indonesia, Philippines, Cambodia and Vietnam. Together with our partners from the public and private sector ICCO works towards a just and dignified life for all, by promoting opportunities for economic empowerment and inclusive development. Responsible and inclusive growth is connected to ICCO’s two core principles: Securing Sustainable Livelihoods and Justice & Dignity for All. Our regional office is based in Denpasar, Indonesia.
About the G4AW programs
Geodata for Agriculture and Water (G4AW) projects are public-private partnerships with the objective to improve food security in developing countries by using satellite data. Netherlands Space Office (NSO) is executing this programme, commissioned by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs. For more information, see G4AW program.
The G4AW SpiceUp and SMARTseeds programms in Indonesia are a consortium of partners which will implement a financially sustainable information service that supports 100.000 pepper farmers and 100,000 vegetable farmers (especially chili, tomato and cucumber farmers) to increase their production, income, food security and reduces the inputs of water, fertilizer and pesticides.
Purpose of the job
Responsible for the development and realization of the objectives and strategy of the SpiceUp and SMARTSeeds programs, particularly in Monitoring and Evaluation, for conducting activities and generating publications and reports that provide consortium members or other stakeholders insights into the progress and results of SMARTSeeds and SpiceUp.
- Collection and consolidation of M&E data for SpiceUp and SMARTSeeds
- Travel to project areas to Interview farmers, input suppliers, buyers, and other users of SpiceUp and SMARTSeeds and other respondents to get specific monitoring data from the field and to track the outcomes and impact of using SpiceUp and SMARTSeeds. Supervises the activities of enumerators and provides M&E– related coaching and mentoring to them as needed.
- Supports the WP4 manager in the formulation and digitization of survey questionnaires, data cleaning, analysis and interpretation.
- Preparation of M&E reports for submission to WP4 Manager
- Prepares draft reports based on the M&E framework of SpiceUp and SMARTSeeds NSO reporting requirements for review by the WP4 manager.
- Operational knowledge on M&E; at least 2 years working experience on M&E
- Sectoral knowledge on vegetables and/or pepper will be an advantage
- Collection and analysis of M&E data to inform managers and partners on the progress and impact of the SpiceUp and SMARTSeeds and provide recommendations as needed
- Organizes and accurately completes multiple tasks by establishing priorities while taking into consideration special assignments, frequent interruptions, deadlines, available resources and multiple reporting relationships
- Analytical and advice skills
- Establishes, builds and maintains effective working relationships with Workpackage Managers and SpiceUp and SMARTSeeds partners and stakeholders
- Fluent in both English and Bahasa communication skills (written and oral): Sensitivity to and responsiveness to all partners, Respectful and helpful relations with donors and project staff.
- Willingness to spend much time in the field and work closely with program target groups.
Please send your motivation letter and CV (up to 4 pages maximum and in English) by e-mail before 20 June 2018 to: N.Aeni@icco.nl. When shortlisted, you will receive an invitation. A reference check will be part of the procedure. The duration of assignment is 12 months with possibility for extension with two more years.
ICCO gives an equal-opportunity employment regardless of race, gender, religion, or political affiliations.