IBU Foundation Job Vacancy: Project Coordinator, Palu – Central Sulawesi
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Position: Project Coordinator manages the implementation and coordination of the designated field project
IBU Foundation (IBU) is responding to the situation by sending our trained volunteers to conduct a preliminary assessment and response to the disaster to the affected areas especially in Palu and /or Donggala District and its surroundings.
IBU will assess the population needs, especially children 3-18 years old and their parents based on IASC guidelines and early detection of psychological distress, in line with SPHERE Standards and JNA (Joint Needs Assessment). By analysing the result, IBU will deliver an inclusive approach to child friendly spaces named ‘Rumah Kencana’ by considering the basic principles of psychological first aid, family psychosocial support, child protection, health, and hygiene promotion. This Program will be supported by the distribution of Non-Food Items for 2000 families with 1000 families and 500 children participation on ‘Rumah Kencana’ activities. IBU will engage and coordinate with the other organizations and the National Cluster Group to ensure that other needs such as medical services, water and sanitation facilities food distribution, and shelter are met in the selected areas. The Program will be implemented for 5 months though maybe extended.
Field based position in Palu, Center of Sulawesi.
Starting Date/ Initial contract Details
October 2018, Full Time, 5 Months
October 2018, Full Time, 5 Months
- Oversee the overall implementation of the project in accordance with the project designs, ensuring objectives are met within the required time frame and budget
- Manage activity plan including resource need analysis, covering timeframe of the project
- Ensuring relief supplies are delivered as per agreed quality and quantities including safe transportation and storage
- Ensuring regular monitoring and evaluation assessments against project objectives are conducted
- Provide data and information for situation reports update
- Prepare monthly report and end of project report
- Develop and maintain relationships with relevant stakeholders and represent IBU at the meetings
- Attend to meetings related to emergency responses and assesment.
- Liaise regularly with relevant stakeholders and national cluster leads
- If necessary, accompany donors on field trips and ensure programme detail are transmitted
- Ensure all staff isues are carried out in accordance with IBU guidelines and project designs
- Identify training needs and capacity building activities
- University degree in relevant subject such as Social Science, Public Health, Psychology or in other relevant subject in disaster.
- At least 2 years experiences in relief/disaster response including management responsibility in implementing and coordinating disaster response
- At least 2 years experiences as a Project Coordinator
- Good communication, coordination and negotiation skills
- Have an understanding of supply chain in a relief response
- Good report writing skills and analysis both in Bahasa Indonesia and in English
Send your CV and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to: email@example.com before 20th October 2018, 17.00 PM