Hivos Southeast Asia Job Vacancy: Project Manager Women’s Voice and Leadership in Indonesia, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Hivos Southeast Asia is an International non-governmental organization guided by humanist values. It aims at structural poverty alleviation with a strong focus on civil society building and sustainable economic development. Hivos Southeast Asia provides financial support for local NGOs, is active in networking, lobbying and exchanging knowledge and expertise. For its Hivos Southeast Asia (Hivos SEA) seeks qualified Indonesian candidates for the position of:
Title: Project Manager Women’s Voice and Leadership in Indonesia (PM WVL)
Duty Station: Jakarta, Indonesia
Report to: Program Development Manager OPEN WE & SRD
Duration: 1 (one) year
Hivos, working in partnership with Just Associates-Southeast Asia (JASS), will provide multiyear funding and technical support to five Indonesian women’s rights organizations. Our project will be implemented in at least seven provinces in Java, Sulawesi and Sumatra and reach more than 100,000 women beneficiaries—most at the grassroots level. Our partners are strong advocacy-focused Indonesian women’s organizations with the outreach and ability to support the development of new networks of young feminist activists who can effectively promote gender justice and equality
The Project Manager will be responsible for the well run day-to-day project and be responsible for the day-to-day management including planning, implementing and monitoring of the project. The project manager provides leadership to team members and partners including coaching/mentoring, donor reporting, documentation and facilitating local partners in implementing a successful WVL projects in Indonesia according to Hivos’s standard and donor’s requirements. The position is Jakarta-based with some travel for coordination meeting
Roles and responsibilities
- Manage and coordinate the team member including WVL partners.
- Develop some initiatives to maximize the result.
Communication and Representation:
- Coordinate the implementation of the WVL programme in the country in liaison with management team in country.
- Coordinate the partners and potential supporters in the country.
- Coordinate and lead on pro-active and innovative outreach to the target groups for the SWVL programme and coordinates the project.
Grant Management and Partner Support
- Support organisation of WVL programme events and activities.
- Provide technical support as needed to partners in the formulation of grant applications.
- Mentor and provide technical assistance to partners in the implementation of projects on an as needed basis.
- Support capacity development and empowerment approaches.
- Coordinate and support in-country grants team in carrying out program and accountability assessments.
- Ensure effective post contract grant management including collection and assessment of reports, follow up, communication with and monitoring grantees on the ground; ensure scheduled payments to grantees, and liaise with finance officer to ensure seamless grantee management and communication.
- Manage, review and make recommendations to change as needed to ensure that grant processes are in line withWVL needs.
Compliance and Reporting
- Process and monitor information on grant allocation in the administrative system.
- Responsible for country level and global reporting on the WVL programme (grant portfolio reporting, data collection and learning, time-writing).
- Develop and prepare operational reports for grant management at national and global level.
- Administer WVL policies and procedures in accordance with country and organizational guidelines.
- Support grants and financial data reconciliation and preparation for reports, audits and other WVL reporting as needed.
- Project Monitoring and prepare reports.
Knowledge, experiences and competencies
- 7 years experience with large scale project management.
- Knowledge of grant funding policies and procedures and applicable country/ national regulations.
- Knowledge of and affinity with gender, capacity development, lobby & advocacy, M&EL.
- Relevant Academic background (MA level) or similar.
- Excellent written and verbal English.
- Administrative project management skills.
- Excellent ICT skills ( Microsoft Office and database).
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills.
- Ability to perform complex tasks and to priorities multiple projects.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a multicultural environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments.
- Ability to analyses budgetary line items for compliance with budget guidelines.
What do we offer?
An inspiring and dynamic working environment, dedicated colleagues and the possibility to work for an ambitious new international initiative.
PM WVL graded in Grade: 10 (from 1-12 Hivos’s SEA service agreement salary grade).
How to apply?
To apply for this position please submit your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 7 April 2019.
Please specify the position name you are applying for (PM WVL) in the ‘subject’ line of your email. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.