Hivos Southeast Asia Call for Proposal: Final Project Evaluation Innovation Fund Open Data Bandung
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Hivos Southeast Asia is an International non-governmental organization guided by humanist values. It aims at structural poverty alleviation with a strong focus on civil society building and sustainable economic development. Hivos Southeast Asia provides financial support for local NGOs, is active in networking, lobbying and exchanging knowledge and expertise.
For its Hivos Southeast Asia seeks qualified Indonesian (Team of) Consultant(s) for conducting the Final Project Evaluation Innovation Fund Open Data Bandung: Learning form tackling city traffic initiative
Duration: September-October 2018
- Program Development Manager Freedom and Accountability Hivos SEA
- DMEL Hivos SEA
Hivos and the local partner, Data Science Indonesia, have been implementing an open data project called Solving Community Problems through Open Data: Investing in Quick Wins for the City of Bandung (Open Data Bandung). This one-year project is designed to address local governance issues through applying both online and offline data management. In the course of the implementation, the project supports decision-making pattern in the level of Bandung City government with data-driven based approach, choosing Bandung Traffic Ecosystem as the use case with the collaboration extended to also engage transportation stakeholders, local communities, university and business.
The evaluator will conduct an evaluation to assess the project performance in testing a new intervention model, generate lesson learned and develop specific recommendations for major stakeholders and beneficiaries.
ToR for the assignment can be downloaded at: CLICK HERE
- Solid experience and proven track record of carrying out project evaluations
- Experience in evaluating innovation project is a plus
- Demonstrable relevant academic and practical experience in qualitative and quantitative research methodology, evaluation design and implementation
- Strong understanding of Indonesia’s open data and open government movement
- Knowledge on urban and community development is a plus
- Excellent reporting and communication skills
- Proven experience of using participatory tools as a means of data collection for project evaluation
Time frame and budget
- The evaluation is expected to occur in September-October 2018. The fieldwork should be completed in no more than 3 weeks. The draft of final report should be presented no later than 8 weeks after commencement of the contract. Maximum budget for the entire assignment is EUR 3,000.
- Interested candidates are requested to submit an electronic copy of:
- Project evaluation proposal
- CV’s of team
- Budget proposal
Documents shall be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 14 September 2018, 5.00 PM Jakarta Time (COB).
Please put in email subject: Evaluator IFOD Bandung
Opened position for national level / Indonesian nationality.