Happy Hearts Indonesia Job Vacancy: Communications Manager, Nusa Tenggara Timur
Happy Hearts Indonesia is seeking an experienced and motivated Communications Manager to help develop and grow our organization in Indonesia.
About HHI:Happy Hearts is dedicated to rebuilding schools and improving the education for children in underprivileged areas in Indonesia. We are the leading non-profit for building schools in East Indonesia through launching a 5-year campaign to rebuild 200 schools in Nusa Tenggara Timur (NTT).
About the Post:The responsibility of the Communications Manager is to develop and grow all communication strategies at Happy Hearts Indonesia. The successful candidate will work closely with the Program and Development Department to support all forms of fundraising and communication of HHI.
- Donor Communication: develop, design and maintain communications with potential and current donors through written reports, videos and social media
- Media Relation: strengthen and develop the relationship between HHI and the media, online and offline
- Social Media: create all social media content and develop new strategies
Qualifications:We are looking for a dynamic, creative person with strong interest in education.
- Experience in communications, journalism and/or marketing
- Fluent in English and Indonesian, exceptional written skills
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or equivalent