Gugah Nurani Indonesia Membuka Lowongan Sponsorship Service Management Officer Penempatan di Belawan, Medan
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
SPONSORSHIP SERVICE MANAGEMENT OFFICER (SSD) – Medan Belawan CDP
About Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia
Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia (GNI), is an humanitarian non-government organization who works based Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) particularly in child rights fulfilment and community development . Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia provides child education, community development, health, sanitation, and disaster relief programs in 15 CDPs (Community Development Project) and serving 12,086 children. Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia has missions around the world to ensure the well-being of people in need.
Medan Belawan CDP
Follow established Child Sponsorships Management program policies and procedures and to correctly collect data all related SSD activities in order to provide comprehensive of sponsored child state in each community.
- Control the collection of SSD field data, report and other documentation
- Control the management and process of SSD relevant data and documentation
- Control and coordinate the scheduled home visit and other relevant SSD activities
- Resolve child case management / emergency case through coordination with SSD Head Office for the action plan.
- S1 / Bachelor Degree; preferably Social Welfare, Developmental Psychology, Education, or English Literature
- Preferably 6+ month of relevant working experiences
- Preferably, minimum 1+ years’ experience in NGO
- Ability to work independently and with the team
- Have a good reporting skills
- Specialist on data entry task and data analysis
- Able to communicate with community
- Willing to work mobile and active
- Good Skill in computer use (Ms Office)
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Fluent in English and Bahasa
How To Apply
Please fill-in Screning Form (link for download below), and submit it with your Application Letter and CV i n English . We will not process candidate that not submit required document
- Link: APPLY ONLINE CLICK HERE
- Submit To Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please fill the subject with this position code: [SSDM]
- Deadline for submission of applications : 24 August 2018
Only the qualified candidate will be proceed