Gugah Nurani Indonesia Membuka Lowongan Community Development Facilitator Penempatan di Jeneponto
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT FACILITATOR – JENEPONTO CDP
About Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia
Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia (GNI), is an humanitarian non-government organization who works based Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) particularly in child rights fulfilment and community development. Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia provides child education, community development, health, sanitation, and disaster relief programs in 15 CDPs (Community Development Project) and serving 12,086 children. Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia has missions around the world to ensure the well-being of people in need.
Execute the GNI community development program strategies (which may include: education, health, income generating ) and ensuring the relevancy and effectiveness of program implementation to the community in CDP area.
- Conduct local community development program needs assessment and surveys (which may include online survey, community workshop, etc.) in order to provide comprehensive understanding development state in the community.
- Coordinate and review community development program plan and strategy implementation in order to ensure all programs are align with Gugah Nurani Indonesia’s goals.
- Formulate the recommendation and best case practice for future and other community developmentprograms based on the programs evaluation to maximize its impact and increase its efficiency.
- Prepare report of each CDP program activities in order to monitor performance and target accomplishment.
- Maintain and improve relationship with partners, internal stakeholders (which may include local government, other NGOs, industry, etc.) to improve the overall programs of community development.
- S1 / Bachelor Degree; Preferably in Developmental Studies, Developmental Psychology, Child Studies, Family Studies , Social Developmental Studies.
- Minimum 1+ years of relevant working experiences
- Have a good understanding about Operational Department Program Management & Relationship Management
- Have a good understanding about Community Engagement, Activity Planning and Organizing, Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Have a good project reporting skill
- Able to communicate with local community
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Fluent in English and Bahasa
How To Apply
- Please fill-in Screning Form (link for download below), and submit it with your Application Letter and CV in English.
- (CLICK HERE)
- Submit To Email : email@example.com
- Please fill the email’s subject with this format : Position_Duty Station_Name (Ex: COMDEV Jeneponto Nurani)
- Deadline for submission of applications : 24 July 2018
Only the qualified candidate will be proceed