Gugah Nurani Indonesia Job Vacancy: Project Manager, Surabaya – East Java
About Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia
Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia (GNI), is an humanitarian non-government organization who works based Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) particularly in child rights fulfillment and community development. Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia provides child education, community development, health, sanitation, and disaster relief programs in 15 CDPs (Community Development Project) and serving 12,086 children. Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia has missions around the world to ensure the well-being of people in need.
Direct overall CDP operations in each area (which may include but not limited to: programme implementation, human resources management, finances management and logistics activities) to ensure the effective and proper implementation of the programme and its compliance with GNI’s mission objectives societal needs.
- Develop and direct general strategy and operational plans for the CDP management in order to provide full support for the approved programs to maximize the impact to society.
- Approve and direct the overall day-to-day operation in for Community Development Project office to ensure their alignment with GNI’s compliance and governance
- Direct the implementation of programs for Community Development Project to ensure their alignment with GNI’s mission objectives and societal needs.
- Maintain and improve mutual and beneficial relationships with CDP’s external stakeholders to ensure the optimum support from all high-level stakeholders to GNI’s programmes in CDP.
- Supervise, coach and develop direct reports and other staffs in CDP area in order to ensure the achievement of CDP plan and increase the engagement level of the employee toward the organization
- S1 / Bachelor Degree; preferably in Development Studies, Sustainable Development, Development Psychology, or other relevant field.
- Preferably 3+ years of relevant working experiences.
- Preferably 3+ years of project field’s working experiences
- Ability to work independently and with the team
- Have a good understanding about community development and project cycle management
- Good communication ability to actively interact with community
- Have a leadership skill and good coordination
- Good Skill in computer use ( Ms. Office )
- Fluent in English and Bahasa
- Willing to be posted in any area of GNI project field office.
How To Apply
- Please fill-in Screning Form (link for download below), and submit it with your Application Letter and CV in English. We will not process candidate that not submit required document.
- (Detail Information Click Here)
- Submit To Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please fill the subject with this format : Position, Duty Station, Name (Example : CDPM Surabaya Nurani)
- Deadline for submission of applications: 22 July 2018
Only the qualified candidate will be proceed.