Gugah Nurani Indonesia Job Vacancy: Project Management Officer, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
About Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia
Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia (GNI), is an humanitarian non-government organization who works based Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) particularly in child rights fulfilment and community development. Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia provides child education, community development, health, sanitation, and disaster relief programs in 15 CDPs (Community Development Project) and serving 12,086 children. Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia has missions around the world to ensure the well-being of people in need.
Head Office, Jakarta
Responsible in coordinating project management works in different sectors and report to Project Management Assistant Manager, common duties include ensuring data availability from all OD departments (including CDPs), reviewing project implementation approval, monitor CDP activity on a monthly basis, develop report of each CDP achievement, and execute established Income Generation plan and strategies.
- Review project data from CDP in order to ensure data availability and alignment with internal policies and procedures.
- Review submitted DIP or Activity Report in order to examine CDP’s goals, method, and budget for each activity.
- Develop compiled report of each CDP program activities (monthly, quarterly, yearly) in order to monitor performance and target accomplishment
- Provide technical consultancy and advice to IG officers (which may include technical guidance, entrepreneurship knowledge, community facilitator, etc.) in order to increase staff knowledge.
- Coordinate the implementation and execution of program strategies and planning in each CDP to ensure the achievement of Gugah Nurani Indonesia’s goals.
- Develop sustainability strategy for the community involved in order to reduce dependency of Income Generation program of Gugah Nurani Indonesia.
- Develop report for Income Generation programs to ensure the implementation of Good Governance.
- S1 / Bachelor Degree; Preferably in Social Economy, Economy Development, Business Studies, Development Studies, Accounting.
- Preferably, 1+ years’ experience in NGO
- Preferably, 1+ years of project sites working experiences
- Good understanding about Micro Finance & Small Medium Enterprise Development
- Have a good reporting skill
- Good communication skills & interpersonal skill
- Ability to work independently and with the team
- Good computer skill (Ms. Office)
- Fluent in English and Bahasa
How To Apply
- Please fill-in Screning Form (link for download below), and submit it with your Application Letter and CV in English.
- Link: CLICK HERE
- Submit To Email : email@example.com
- Please fill the email’s subject with this format : [PMO10]
- Deadline for submission of applications : 26 October 2018
Only the qualified candidate will be proceed