Gugah Nurani Indonesia Job Vacancy: Crowd Funding Officer, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
CROWD FUNDING OFFICER
About Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia
Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia (GNI), is an humanitarian non-government organization who works based Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) particularly in child rights fulfilment and community development. Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia provides child education, community development, health, sanitation, and disaster relief programs in 15 CDPs (Community Development Project) and serving 12,086 children. Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia has missions around the world to ensure the well-being of people in need.
Head Office, Jakarta
Execute established fundraising strategies that are in line with the organization’s global strategies and policies in the area of public engagement, primarily managing online and offline campaign, events, organization’s website to social media accounts, and public relation products in order to increase brand awareness and funding opportunities.
- Execute research and identification of potential funding partners (which may include online crowd funding platform, e-commerce, schools, organizations, and other sources) and develop donor’s database in order to strengthen funding pipeline.
- Build partnership by cultivating external opportunities and developing mutual benefit with online and offline media in order to expand organization’s reach to potential donors and partners.
- Develop campaign planning both of online and offline approach (which may include project promotion, events, merchandise sales, partnership, etc..) in order to receive the necessary funds.
- Prepare campaign materials (which may include videos, posters, pictures, articles, etc.) related to planned project and organization’s activities in order to strengthen organization’s brand recognition and to engage with the potential donors.
- Manage content for online media such as website and social media accounts in order to increase awareness and reach out to potential donors.
- Execute activity and funding usage (which may include but not limited to timeline, budget, and target beneficiaries) in order to ensure the project implementation is occurred based on initial planning.
- Produce and distribute the project and funding usage reports in order to ensure the transparency of funding usage to the donors.
- S1 / Bachelor; preferably in Marketing, Communication and other Social Studies.
- Preferably 2+ years of relevant fundraising experience
- Active and passionate towards fundraising activities
- Active in social media accounts.
- Good communication skill both verbally and written.
- Good skill in computer use & proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, or other designing tools.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa
How To Apply
- Please fill-in Screning Form (link for download below), and submit it with your Application Letter and CV in English.
- Link DETAIL CLICK HERE
- Submit To Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please fill the subject with this position code: [CO09]
- Deadline for submission of applications: 21 September 2018