Gugah Nurani Indonesia Job Vacancy: Administration Officer – Medan Belawan, North Sumatera
About Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia
Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia (GNI), is an humanitarian non-government organization who works based Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) particularly in child rights fulfilment and community development . Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia provides child education, community development, health, sanitation, and disaster relief programs in 1 CDPs (Community Development Project) and serving 12,086 children. Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia has missions around the world to ensure the well-being of people in need.
Medan Belawan CDP
Responsible for the daily operations of finance and administration area to provide effective support to the company. Common duties include day-to-day financial activities of the organization, filing documents, make agendas and prepare reports. Responsibility also includes driver and janitor.
- Prepare administration and financial report based on data from all other departments in order to provide seamless operational process.
- Monitor and improve cash-flow management processes to ensure all incoming and outgoing fund are maintained, controlled and comply with the organization’s policy and procedures.
- Execute day-to-day administrative tasks (which may include filing documents, preparing reports, etc) in order to provide efficient organization performance.
- Develop and prepare legal documentation of the company (which may include updating foundation documentation status, registration, company domicile, contract renewal, etc) in order to comply with foundation regulations.
- Coordinate with driver and janitor; and distribute job delegation to ensure operational effectiveness.
- S1 / Bachelor; preferably in Finance and Accounting, other related studies.
- Preferably 6 months of relevant working experiences
- Preferably 6 months experience in NGO
- Ability to work independently and with the team
- High attention to detail and accurate data entry
- Preferably have a good understanding of accounting practices
- Able to work under pressure and multitasking
- Excellent computer skill ( Ms. Office )
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Fluent in English and Bahasa
How To Apply
- Please fill-in Screning Form (link for download below), and submit it with your Application Letter and CV in English. We will not process candidate that not submit required document.
- (Detail Information Click Here)
- Submit To Email: email@example.com
- Please fill the subject with this format: Position, Duty Station, Name (Example : AD Medan Nurani)
- Deadline for submission of applications: 24 June 2018
Only the qualified candidate will be proceed