GIZ Job Vacancy: Junior Administrative Professional, Jakarta
Human Resources Unit
- Assisting with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Providing clerical and administrative support to Human Resources professional
- Assist Personnel Administration for digitalization and documentation
- Ensure the benefits of medical reimbursement and medical check-up can be utilized to the maximum by National Personnel
- Maintenance of an overall good flow of incoming and outgoing communication.
- Courtesy and assistance to visitors.
- Assisting in the tasks of a specific administration expert according to his/her specific instructions.
- Filling, compile, scan and update all employee records (hard and soft copies) based on HR Global Guidelines on protecting personal data of National Personnel;
- Assist in updated, monitor and handle health insurance administration, request and question arise related with the fields;
- Compile all comments including suggestion and complaint related to health insurance;
- Assist in arrange and prepare meeting and training that conduct by HR Unit as assigned;
- Prepare and filling internal and external letter comply with HR Unit Regulation;
- Filling necessary HR documents as requested;
- Issue reference letter and sponsor letter for all staff;
- Assist and monitoring drivers’ daily activities including completeness of vehicle log books and the fuel consumption for Country Office vehicles;
- Monitor and control the consumption data of fuel and paper in Country Office;
- Ensure the distribution lists of AMA, EH, CIM and Consultant Indonesia always update;
- Organize and Maintain an adequate office stationery;
- Assist on register, update and terminate of BPJS Kesehatan.
Replacing Receptionist tasks when the Receptionist not in place, with essential function and responsibilities:
- Greet and welcome all staffs, guests and/ or visitors in a friendly and professional manners;
- Answer all incoming calls and handle caller’s inquiries whenever possible;
- Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and fax messages;
- Dial to a destination as requested and make a record for the international calls;
- Receive, sort and deliveries the document, faxes and packages on daily basis;
- Distribute incoming mails to the respective staff on daily basis;
- Open the GIZ email account and distribute to the respective person on daily basis;
- Maintain an adequate record of incoming-outgoing of document, faxes and packages;
- Monitor delivery documents by courier;
- Ensure guests comfort by providing necessary information (availability of staff, etc), offering them newspapers, refreshments etc.;
- Tidy and maintain the receptionist area, including the availability of newspaper/ magazine and leaflet display;
- Receive and record the general invoice and distribute it to the person in charge;
- Registering and submit invoices from vendor, RKA and from projects into OnSITE invoices;
- Organize and maintain for the project’s mail box: update the existing project box, reminding the project to collect the mails and/ or sending the mails to the project outside of Jakarta.
Assists in and/or carries out other HR activities and other tasks, as assigned by HR Manager.
- Distribute letters/ documents to GIZ supported Projects and seconded Experts (mailbox);
- Answer, screen, forward and/ or return phone calls and messages;
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence and translation if required;
- Make print-out, photocopies, and scan documents if and when required;
- Ensure the availability of necessary office supplies for the secretariat’s.
- Manage Agenda of the LFA;
- Assist in documentation and filing of information and communication and keep it as confidential matters;
- In coordination with Travel & Event Officer in GIZ Office Jakarta organize logistic arrangement (hotel reservation, transport) for LFA, visitors and project staffs;
- Prepare the travel cost reimbursement for trips of LFA;
- Coordinate and monitor time schedule.
Tasks in Assisting the LFA
- Maintain and update the filing system for incoming and outgoing documents on a daily basis;
- Assist in preparing, compiling, and organizing information material for meetings of LFA;
- Assist in organizing international and national workshops and functions;
- Assist in organizing the schedule and appointments of visitors from GIZ Headquarters.
- Assist in and/ or carries out other office activities and other tasks, as assigned;
- Undertake further job training related to her position and duties such as secretarial, computer, office, and language skills, if required;
- Stay overtime in the office if requested by the LFA;
- Check and monitor attendance records of national personnel and mobile phone usage of staffs, identifies the private usages and prepare the settlement.
Required qualifications, competences and experience
- At least a Diploma III degree in secretarial, human resource management, or related field;
- At least 3 years of work experience in a similar position;
- must be aware of privacy concerns and the importance of keeping information confidential;
- perform a variety of tasks from data entry to preparing reports and interacting with internal (i.e. all staffs’ levels) and external people
- Good working knowledge of modern telecommunication systems (telephone, fax, e-mail, internet and its software)
- Good working knowledge of computer programs (e.g. MSOffice)
- Good working knowledge of hotel and flight reservation
- Language skills: English and German are “a must”.
- Able to present themselves well and have good communication skills.