GIZ – FORCLIME Project Job Vacancy: Travel, Event and Administrative Professional, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is a German implementing organization which provides services worldwide in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. GIZ has a record of more than 20 years of involvement in the area of climate policy in Indonesia.
GIZ in cooperation with the Direktorat Jenderal Pengendalian Perubahan Iklim (DGCC) of KLHK is currently implementing “Strengthening Climate Governance of Indonesia for Implementing the Paris Agreement” (climate governance) project. The objective is to strengthen the climate change-relevant institutions of the Government of Indonesia in their climate governance capacities and supporting the further development of core elements of the Indonesian climate policy in order to prepare for a successful implementation of the Paris Agreement.
Working towards this aim, the project shall be implemented over approximately 3,5 years clustered into four work areas.
- Strengthening strategic capacity of key actors at national level (KLHK/DGCC and BAPPENAS)
- Strengthening inter-ministerial coordination
- Support effective societal consultation and strengthening of Non-Party-Stakeholders
- Support international exchange and communication (Externalization)
GIZ seeks a qualified Indonesian candidate for one position of Travel, Event and Administrative Professional
- Overall smooth and uninterrupted functioning of the assigned area of responsibility in line with GIZ rules and regulations in coordination with line manager and Office Manager;
- Supporting the respective line managers in its communication with BMU regional and global projects
- Organization and co-ordination of all work mechanisms;
- Keeping project team or consultants/short term experts informed of the status of flight ticket or accommodation etc., especially in cases of delays;
- Daily operational execution of all affairs in the assigned area of responsibility;
- Keeping a very good relationship with the GIZ Country Office in Jakarta and projects Counterparts
- Well established communications to all frequently approached offices.
- Keep taps on all travel related costs, e.g. hotel rates for accommodation, package prices for meetings/workshops, transport costs, and provide information to travellers/projects;
- Arrange international and domestic transport for project staff and consultants/short term experts;
- Prepare reports of used tickets and refund of unused tickets;
- Prepare travel cost reimbursement to be submitted to Accounting Section;
Services Connected to Trips
- Co-ordinate with GIZ Office for the purchase of international and domestic tickets;
- Coordinate with GIZ Country Office for hotel and venue bookings plus arranging overall logistics for staffs, counterparts and short-term experts; organizing workshop venues and regional travel arrangements for external technical experts and training participants;
- Prepare the procurement process of event compliance with GIZ Procurement Regulation (O+R);
- Person in charge in conducted seminar/workshop/conference logistics;
- Handling of payments (if applicable) for workshops, etc. related expenses
- Prepare the contracts for suppliers/vendors of event (if required) and prepare complete expenses documentation on seminar/workshop/conference;
- Assist the project teams in drafting technical specifications for obtaining quotations on (office) supplies;
- Liaise with Hotels / Guest Relation Managers and Catering (if required)
- Liaise with GIZ Offices and project stakeholders (logistics related)
- Communication with BMU regional and global projects (logistic and contracts related)
- Timely preparation of accounting documents;
- Keep the track of the payment status;
- Organize and maintain documentation and filing systems according to GIZ standards;
- Prepare visitor/mission calendar;
- Co-ordinate with the Office Manager for the deployment and schedule of the driver, ensure that visitors and newly arrived experts are picked up;
Other duties/additional tasks
- Deputy of Office manager during its absence and vice versa
- Filing the contracts and purchase order according to GIZ regulation as active and inactive files;
- Assist in and/or carry out other project activities and tasks as assigned;
- Prepare and draft meeting minutes in correct British English and brief reports on special occasions;
- Undertake further job training related to his/position and duties if required;
Required qualifications, competences and experience
- Bachelor/B.S. in business administration, Social Science or other fields related to Development Management;
- At least 5 years’ professional experience
- Experience in events preparation, coordination and organization
Other knowledge, additional competences
- Very good working knowledge of ITC technologies (related software, phone, fax, email, the internet) and computer applications (e.g. MS Office);
- Fluent written and oral knowledge of English; German knowledge would be an advantage
- Focused, proactive and positive working attitude
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced office environment, both independently and as part of a global team
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to encourage collaboration with other programs, international offices, and partners
- Aware of social and intercultural sensitivities, flexible and possess a sense of diplomacy
- Adaptable to rapidly changing priorities and able to manage multiple deadlines and deliver high quality work products
- Willingness to up-skill as required by the tasks to be performed – corresponding measures are agreed with management.
Duty Station: Jakarta
Joining Date: a.s.a.p.
Direct Supervisor: DV for BMU Global and Regional Projects
Please submit your motivation letter and comprehensive resume (including latest photograph and list of references) to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 31th, 2018 with subject line CliGov – Globe Admin.
Please name your file as follow format:
[Your Complete Name]_[Motivation Letter/CV/Latest Education Certificate] (i.e: Nakula Sadewa_CV or Nakula Sadewa_Motivation Letter or Nakula Sadewa_Reference)
Only short-listed candidates will be notified