FHI 360 Job Vacancy: Field Operations Manager, TB Private Sector – Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Position Title: Field Operations Manager, TB Private Sector
Reporting to the Chief of Party, the Field Operations Manager will oversee the implementation of all sub-national activities including relationship management with GOI and other stakeholders at the sub-national levels. S/he will oversee seven district-level coordinators and be responsible for coordinating activities with TB Private Sector subcontractors. S/he will be responsible for ensuring implementation is of high quality and consistent with the Activity objectives and workplans. S/he will possess the skills required to effectively manage field-level issues and take course corrections. S/he will serve as a key Activity liaison between field-level operations and central level management and contribute to the preparation of annual work plans and progress reports.
- Responsible for daily oversight and direction of sub-national activities
- Develop and maintain positive relations with GoI officials and other government counterparts, local organizations, private sector partners and program partners at the sub-national level
- Ensure the technical quality of all field activities through regular field visits
- Supervise sub-national Activity staff
- Contribute to the preparation of annual work plans and Activity reports in a timely fashion
- Coordinate field-level implementation with TB Private Sector consortium partners, as needed
- Master’s degree or its international equivalent in Public Health, social sciences, or other related areas
- At least 7 years managing programs, with the bulk of this experience related to public health programs
- Experience working with both public and private sectors, preferably with an understanding of continuous quality improvement methodologies
- Knowledge/experience of TB policies, procedures and approaches related to program design/implementation, budgeting, and monitoring and evaluation
- Demonstrated capacity to build and maintain productive working relationships with a wide network of partners and stakeholders.
- Experience in interacting and negotiating with government counterparts and other international and local organizations working in the health sector;
- Results-oriented with strong organizational and management skills
- Excellent oral and written skills in English
- Extensive experience in managing TB control project in Indonesia
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply through FHI360 career portal by the latest 7 March 2019 at CLICK HERE