FHI 360 Job Vacancy: Communications Specialist, Jakarta – Indonesian
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Position Title: Communications Specialist
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology– creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 50 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S.. territories.
FHI 360 is currently recruiting for the position of Communications Specialist for the USAID-funded civil society strengthening project in Indonesia, MADANI. The project focuses on developing the capacity of civil society organizations (CSOs) to increase accountability and tolerance at the district level. Provinces of intervention will include: West Java, East Java, Central Java, Lampung, Gorontalo, Central Kalimantan, South Sulawesi, and West Nusa Tenggara (NTB).
The Communications Specialist will be responsible for developing all project communications materials, including announcements, briefing documents, website, blog and social media content, and finalizing project reporting to clients and donors. S/he will be responsible for organizing promotional events as needed and s/he will develop clear, concise, and coordinated messaging across multiple communications vehicles to share project lessons learned and results. The Communications Specialist will work across all communications platforms, including email, websites, social media platforms, and other communication mediums to reach project audiences and promote MADANI’s results.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Communications Specialist will:
- Research, write and edit a broad range of communications that promote MADANI activities and results.
- Works closely with the MADANI technical team and the Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Manager to develop success stories, lessons learned, and other project documents to share with project stakeholders and donors.
- Reviews and edits reports and documents from field-based staff for external publication.
- Designs and prepares a variety of promotional and informational materials including articles, briefers, website content, brochures, blog posts, and other social media content for both Indonesian and donor audiences.
- Lead the content development of the MADANI website.
- Collaborate with national, local and social media to promote the work of civil society partners
- Work with the Sr. Leadership Team to produce project deliverables including quarterly and annual reports, learning documents, and other client-required products.
- Review and ensure that all communication materials are in compliance with USAID marking and branding requirement, incl. those in the fields.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Public Relations, Communications or a related field.
- At least five years of experience in writing, editing, and developing publications and communications materials.
- Prior experience with a USG implementing partner.
- Articulate, professional and able to communicate in a clear, positive manner with clients and staff.
- Experience translating English to Bahasa Indonesian highly desired.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesian required
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative actionemployer. FHI 360 is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, age, disability or status as a veteran with respect to policies, programs, or activities.
Interested candidate please apply through FHI360 career website with the link below by the latest May 24, 2019