FHI 360 – CEP – NTD Asia Job Vacancy: Technical Director, Jakarta
This individual will be responsible for providing technical leadership of the program and supporting the Program Director with his/her responsibilities.
The recruitment is contingent upon successful award of the project to FHI 360 and final USAID approval of the candidate.
The Technical Director must have the following experience and qualifications:
- A degree in medicine or PhD, preferably with a specialization in NTDs;
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience working on international projects related to NTDs, preferably with one or more of the following: LF, trachoma, onchocerciasis, schistosomiasis and/or soil-transmitted helminths;
- At least five years of senior level experience providing technical support to developing countries on NTDs;
- Demonstrated experience working in global or regional consensus building or normative guidance setting initiatives or working groups on one or more NTD;
- A least five years in management of public health programming involved in the introduction and scale up of technical interventions;
- Proven skill in working with senior‐level representatives of developing country governments, international organizations, other bilateral donor and civil society organizations, and private sector organizations;
- Demonstrated management, leadership, decision‐making, and interpersonal skills; and
- Full professional proficiency in English, with excellent oral and written communications skills.
How to Apply:
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package, professional development and policies and programs that support healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.
Please click HERE to continue searching FHI 360’s Career Portal.
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. FHI 360 is an equal employment and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable law.
Closing Date: 10 May 2018
APPLY ONLINE CLICK HERE