Fauna & Flora International Job Vacancy: Finance & Admin Assistant, Kerinci – Jambi Province
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
FAUNA & FLORA INTERNATIONAL
Founded in 1903, Fauna & Flora International (FFI) is the world’s longest-established international conservation organisation. Our vision is to create a sustainable future for the planet where biodiversity is conserved by the people living closest to it. We aim to do this through the conservation of threatened species and ecosystems worldwide, choosing solutions that are sustainable, based on sound science and take account of human needs. We operate primarily in developing countries where there is little capacity to conserve endangered and threatened habitats and species. We have become a trusted entity in the world of conservation. Today FFI is active in over 40 countries.
The FFI Asia-Pacific Programme is managed by a dispersed team located in the UK and the region and has country programme offices in Jakarta, Phnom Penh, Manila, Nanning, Hanoi and Yangoon.. Working closely with local partners, the Asia-Pacific Programme currently includes a broad range of species and landscape targeted conservation initiatives in Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Laos, Myanmar, the Philippines and Vietnam. Over 30 projects are being implemented in the region by a team of approximately 150 staff, consultants, volunteers and partner organisations with an annual regional budget of approximately US$ 8 million.
FFI is seeking a talented professional to fill the role of Finance & Admin Assistant in FFI Indonesia Programme. The position will be based in Kerinci – Jambi province. You will have qualifications in a relevant discipline and a minimum of two years’ experience in a financial role.
You will be able to explain financial and administrative systems to programme staff as well as finance and administration staff. You will also require having good communication skills in order to allow effective communications with financial management staff working in Kerinci – Jambi Province
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Start Date: As soon as possible
Duration of Contract: One-year fixed-term contract, with potential to extend
Probationary Period: N/A
- 20 working days annual leave entitlement plus national public holidays observed by the Indonesia country office
- Relocation flight on commencement of employment
- Repatriation flight on termination of employment
Location: The position is based in Kerinci, Jambi province.
Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position, working Monday to Friday from 09.00 am up to 06.00 pm with a one-hour lunch break. The timing of working hours can be modified with the agreement of the Line Manager.
FINANCE & ADMIN ASSISTANT
Provide support to Admin and Finance Senior Officer for area of financial management, general administration and procurement for FFI – Kerinci Seblat Landscape programme.
Job Title: Finance & Admin Assistant
Reporting to: Programme Manager of Kerinci Seblat Landscape, With technical reporting to Admin and Finance Senior Officer
Key Internal Relationships: Finance Manager, FFI – Indonesia Programe Admin Manager, FFI – Indonesia Programme,
Under the supervision of the Finance & Admin Officer and working closely with the Program Manager, the Finance & Admin Assistant will:
- Review expenses report from staffs, prepare voucher, entry cashbook & bank transaction.
- Monitoring status of staff advance.
- Maintain petty cash.
- Provide admin and logistics support to programme and visitors (ticketing, hotel, meeting arrangement, etc) and monitoring visits planning.
- Support Finance Admin Officer for any other financial and administration tasks.
- At least three years’ work experience in administration/purchasing/finance,
- Ability to work and communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
- Good understanding of administrative, financial and general management principles
- Excellent problem solving skills; ability to analyze data, along with the capacity to accurately perform a variety of financial tasks by organizing and establishing priorities
- Experience and proficiency on financial software and reporting systems
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Computer proficiency in general office software applications (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Local applicant will be prioritized
- Applications, consisting of a covering letter, a full CV and contact details for two referees should be sent electronically to Indonesia@fauna-flora.org
- The closing date for applications is 5 May 2019
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
- Please fill the ‘subject’ column of the e-mails in this format: (The Position)–(Your Name). File attachment not later than 1MB