Fauna and flora international Job Vacancy: Finance & Admin Officer – Waisai, Waigeo Island, Raja Ampa – West Papua
FFI is seeking a qualified professional to fill the role of Finance Administration Officer FFI Indonesia Programme. FFI Indonesia Programme need position i.e. based in Waisai, Waigeo Island, Raja Ampat – West Papua. You will have qualifications in a relevant discipline and a minimum of two years’ experience in a financial role.
You will be able to explain financial and administrative systems to programme staff as well as finance and administration staff. You will also require having good communication skills in order to allow effective communications with financial management staff working in West Papua.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Start Date: As soon as possible
Duration of Contract: Non fixed-term contract
Probationary Period: 3 Months
- 20 working days annual leave entitlement plus national public holidays observed by the Indonesia country office
- Relocation flight on commencement of employment
- Repatriation flight on termination of employment
Location: The position is based in Waisai, Waigeo Island, Raja Ampa – West Papua
Hours of Work: This is a full-time position, working Monday to Friday from 09.00 am up to 06.00 pm with a one-hour lunch break.
The timing of working hours can be modified with the agreement of the Line Manager.
FINANCE ADMINISTRATION OFFICER FOR RAJA AMPAT FFI – PROGRAMME,
Objective: FFI Indonesia is seeking highly qualified candidates for Finance & Admin Officer position based in Raja Ampat (Waigeo/Sorong) in West Papua. The project focusses on the ‘conservation of tropical forests biodiversity and poverty reduction through collaborative management and sustainable community development in Waigeo’, Raja Ampat Archipelago.
Job Title: Finance & Admin Officer
Reporting to: Project Manager Raja Ampat With technical reporting to Finance Manager in Jakarta
Key Internal Relationships: Head of Finance & Admin in Jakarta Admin Manager in Jakarta
Under the supervision of the Project Manager Raja Ampat working closely with the Finance Manager, the Finance & Admin Officer will:
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets
- Managing cashbook and receipts
- Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions for bank, cash, AR/AP.
- Processing invoices
- Review expense report from partner
- Maintaining Budget vs Actual report for all donors
- Supporting to administrative, logistical and travel services
- Supporting the Finance Manager and Project Manager with tasks related to finance and administration when required
- Diploma/Bachelor degree in Accounting (most preferred), Management.
- 2 years’ experience, but fresh graduates are welcome.
- Spreadsheet skill, MS Excel Pivot Table.
- Independent, positive working aptitude
- Applications, consisting of a covering letter, a full CV and contact details for two referees should be sent electronically to Indonesia@fauna-flora.org
- The closing date for applications is 6 March 2019