EOCRU Indonesia Job Vacancy: Junior Medical Doctor, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
EOCRU (Eijkman – Oxford Clinical Research Unit) with collaboration with FKUI is conducting a researchwith title ‘Exploration of Antibiotic Consumption to Identify Targets for Quality Improvement in Indonesian Hospitals (EXPLAIN Study): A Mixed Method Study’. This research is conducted in six (6) hospitals in Jakarta.
We are looking for junior medical doctor to perform research data collection.
Junior medical doctor
Six (6) months starting March 2019 – with possible extension
- To collect research data from patient medical records and health providers in the participant hospitals and input data into software (training will be provided prior data collection)
- To perform KAP (knowledge, attitude, practice) survey
- To perform data collection related tasks
- General practitioner (dokter umum) male or female – fresh graduate or post-internship
- Interested in conducting hospital-based research
- Thorough in collecting and input research data
- Capable to work in team and can build good relationship with participant hospital staffs
- Capable to communicate in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Working full-time
- Research capacity building opportunities
- Networking with health management and professionals in 6 hospitals in Jakarta
Any further queries and to send CV:
dr. Licia Limato
25 February 2019