Econusa Foundation Job Vacancy: Senior Program Associates, Indonesian
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Job title: Senior Program Associates
Valid from: Until 3 March 2019
Reports to: Program Director
EcoNusa Foundation seeks to appoint a full-time Senior Program Associates candidates to support our ambitious EcoNusa Project Operation. EcoNusa Foundation is a nonprofit organization aiming to boost up various local initiatives at national and international levels in a bid to provide support to a sustainable and equal management of natural resources in Indonesia and in particular Eastern Indonesia.
Contribute to the mission of EcoNusa by coordinating the planning and implementation of program based initiatives in the area where EcoNusa operatrate according to the EcoNusa Strategic Plan. This include initiatives on Forest Management, Indigenous Community Initiative and Ocean Campaign Work and others to be developed.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Leads the elaboration, implementation and supervision of EcoNusa Program Strategies.
- Strengthens institutional capacity in the fields of program implementation especially on forests protections, community initiative and ocean campaign.
- Represents EcoNusa in the various national and international arenas related with program development.
- Communicates effectively and maintains relationships with colleagues, donors, grantees, companies, NGOs, government, scientists, consultants, community leaders and other stakeholders.
- Coordinate EcoNusa projects relating to programs of the organization. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: direct technical assistance to projects; contract management such as tracking deliverables and corresponding with grantees; coordinating travel of consultants and staff; coordinating production of proposals and reports; researching and writing components of project documents as requested; and carrying out other duties as assigned.
- Coordinate periodic planning and organizational development activities for the implementations of the strategies designed for the EcoNusa.
- Support monitoring for EcoNusa program Strategies and summarizes information on Program activities into reports for internal and external audiences.
- Produces or assists with production of program communications materials, including articles, brochures, website updates, and PowerPoint presentations. Maintains updated Program contacts list. Responds to general information requests from internal and external sources.
- Monitors new technical information, policy development, issues and trends related EcoNusa programs.
- As requested, provides technical research, planning, and management services to supported projects in the country. This includes attendance at regional meetings, evaluating projects and developing new projects in areas not currently receiving EcoNusa support.
- Collaborate in other activities required at the office level including but not limited to: strategic planning and evaluation, training workshops, events and visits
- Lead fundraising and partnership development to build support.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the supervisor and plays an active role in the successful operation of the project/program.
Supervises a team if necessary that will determine depending of the project but not more than 3 person. Including consultants and grantees and other potential future members of the staff.
Internal : Report directly to Program Manager and with direction from Program Director will work closely with other EcoNusa unit.
External: Interact with strategic stakeholders including provate sector, relevant government agencies, donors,, local communities, NGOs, research institutions and other stakeholders and partners.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
A Bachelor’s or advanced degree in political and social science related natural resources management, environmental sciences or business is required.
- At least 5 years of experience natural resources management, working with community and other stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience of working with private sector, government, NGOs and civil society organizations.
- Demonstrated experience of writing reports in Bahasa and English.
Skills and abilities
- Coaching, leading teams and capacity building/development. Strong human relations skills
- Presentation, communications, and negotiation.
- Influencing and Networking with partners and stakeholders.
- Planning, organization, facilitation and coordination.
- Fluency in spoken and written Bahasa and English.
- Strong oral and written communication and organizational skills.
- Candidates should be able to effectively prioritize and execute a large number of activities at once, with minimal supervision.
- Willingness to travel extensively in the country and internationally.
How to apply:
Qualified applicants should apply and send CV and Application letter and Expected Salary by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application close: 1700 (Jakarta Time), 3 March 2019.
Please note: EcoNusa not respond to individual telephone or mail inquiries about this employment opportunity.