East Bali Poverty Project Job Vacancy: Social Science Teacher For Rural Bali Village, Karangasem
Social Science Teacher for rural Bali village
East Bali Poverty Project
A Bali-based Indonesian NGO seeks an experienced Social Sciences teacher to join a dedicated team educating disadvantaged students from elementary to senior high school since 1999, with extra curricula empowerment classes, where our students are leading their illiterate parents and communities’ towards sustainable social and economic development.
Skills, qualifications and experience required:
- Degree in Teaching or PGSD.
- Results oriented and able to teach elementary, junior and senior high school students in all Social Science subjects (PKN, IPS, Sosiologi, Economics, Geography)
- 2 years teaching experience preferred but new graduates will be considered.
- Ready to be based in our Karangasem village projects. Accommodation & transport is provided
- Preferably Balinese or able to speak Balinese
- English communication skills an advantage
Please send your application letter and latest CV to email@example.com
Closing date: 31 October 2018
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified