Deputy Branch Manager
1. Demonstrating a strong and visible leadership that comply with Epiroc’s way.
2. Assist Branch Manager for Site operation
3. Directly supervised Site Coordinator at Bengalon site
4. Randomly attend and participate in pre shift toolbox meetings
5. Conduct regular information session meetings for all staff
6. Manage & Maintain all the internal process and activities to ensure effectiveness & efficiency of the branch/site operation
7. Assist Branch Manager for monthly and annual sales target achievement
8. Assist Branch Manager to follow up any new business/ potential new business until concluded.
9. Commitment to customer satisfaction and standard of delivery of services to customers
10. Assist Branch Manager to develop and maintain the quality of the workforce (work together with HR Dept )
11. Establish and maintain good relations with all staff ,customers and other parties on sites
12. Maintain good working relations with staff in other departments in the companies
13. Ensure customer satisfaction is optimized at all times
14. Identify the training needs of staff especially in Technical.
15. Maintain appropriate records associated with activities
16. Maintain professional conduct and appearance
17. Assist Branch Manager in maintain clean and safe company vehicle, building and equipment.
18. Comply with company Work Health and Safety policies and be active in promoting safe work practices as well as Environment policy.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGES
1. Knowledge of products and services provided in PT Epiroc Southern Asia
2. Have knowledge and skills in managing the operation and the whole business process.
3. Skill set in communication, interpersonal and Management skill
4. Able to speak Indonesian and English, actively and passively
5. Computer Literacy
6. Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes)
Min 2 years experience in supervisory level
- Strong Leadership
- Achievement Motivation
- Analytical Thinking
- Conceptual Thinking
- Other people Development
- Interpersonal Understanding
- Organizational Awareness
- Strategic Orientation
- Team Work
- ISO 9001 Understanding
United. Inspired. Performance unites us, Innovation inspires us, and commitment drives us to keep moving forward.
In the 150 countries where you can find Epiroc, we encourage our employees to take ownership of their own development and careers with the support from their leaders.
We are committed to give you every opportunity to succeed in a culture of innovation, diversity and collaboration, combined with a caring atmosphere.
Diversity and sustainability are key to grow fresh and innovative ideas and solutions for our customers. Epiroc is a leading manufacturer for the mining and infrastructure industries.