DAI Works Job Vacancy: Communication, Outreach, and Knowledge Management Officer, Jakarta
Communication, Outreach, and Knowledge Management Officer
Summary of Primary Duties
- Contribute to the design and implementation of project communication, outreach, and knowledge management plan.
- Responsible to maintain the project’s website and social media accounts, including the content management.
- Coordinate and ensure effective internal communication including with regional offices.
- Contribute in identifying and producing success stories, lessons learned in written, audio-visual, or other types of publications.
- Responsible to maintain database of communication materials and stakeholders (partners, media).
- Working with Monitoring and Evaluation Officer to ensure all knowledge and publications are uploaded to the project’s system (TAMIS) and shared folder, as well as producing deliverables/ publications tracker.
- Support the COKM Specialist and M&E Manager in preparing data for reporting purpose and writing technical documents.
- Degree in communication, public relation, journalism or other relevant field.
- Three years of experience working in communication, outreach, and knowledge management.
- Experience working on USAID or other donor-funded projects focused on the environment, climate change adaptation, and disaster risk reduction and preparedness will be an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent skills in writing, both in Indonesian and English, as well as creating creative content for social media. Skills in design will be an advantage.
- Skills in social media marketing and analytics.
- A can-do attitude to meet deadline without sacrificing quality and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Base of Operations:
Communication, Outreach, and Knowledge Management Officer will report to Monitoring and Evaluation Manager.
Interested applicants are invited to send their CV to email@example.com latest by 5 October 2018, 5 pm. Applicants are instructed to write “COKM Officer – NAME” as the Subject line of their email. We regret that we are unable to acknowledge receipt of all applications and only shortlisted candidates will be notified