DAI International – Mitra Kunci Initiative Job Vacancy: Office & HR Manager, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
USAID Mitra Kunci Initiative
OFFICE & HR MANAGER
DAI works at the cutting edge of international development, combining excellence in technical and operational project management and exceptional customer service to solve our clients’ most complex problems. Since 1970, DAI has worked in 150 developing and transitioning countries, providing comprehensive development solutions in areas including crisis mitigation and stability operations, democratic governance and public-sector management, agriculture and agribusiness, private sector development and financial services, economics and trade, HIV/AIDS, avian influenza control, water and natural resources management, and energy and climate change. DAI, the contractor for the USAID Mitra Kunci Initiative, commenced implementation of the project in January 2017.
The Mitra Kunci Initiative is a five-year, $22.8 million, USAID-funded program that will promote more inclusive economic growth by improving access to workforce and entrepreneurial skills for poor and vulnerable youth. The Mitra Kunci team will provide USAID project implementers and workforce stakeholders with technical support, connections, and platforms to help build a more robust and responsive workforce development ecosystem. In addition to management support, capacity building, and coordination, Mitra Kunci’s technical assistance will include identifying, piloting, and scaling new workforce development approaches and innovations. The ultimate goal of USAID’s inclusive workforce development work is to connect 200,000 poor and vulnerable young Indonesians with learning and livelihood opportunities.
USAID Mitra Kunci Initiative invites qualified Indonesian to fill the position of Office & HR Manager with following objectives:
Objectives and Duties
The Office & HR Manager plays an important role in ensuring the general day to day operations of the Mitra Kunci Initiative run smoothly and are compliant with internal DAI policies. The Office Manager will coordinate with technical and support staff to support operations and logistic activities, as necessary. More importantly, he/she will ensure proper maintenance and management of Mitra Kunci Initiative office and equipment.
- Maintain relationships with office landlord and landlord manager
- Manage utility (Internet, landline, cell phone, gas, security guard, water, electricity, generator fuel suppliers, etc.) service agreements
- Coordinate services calls for office equipment (printers, generator, photocopier etc.) repairs and Supervise Office Assistant on routine maintenance
- Supervise Office Assistant in ensuring order and cleanliness of all areas of the office
- Supervise Administrative Assistants on STTA travel arrangements and review documentation for in-land transportation and airplane ticket billing settlement prior submission to Finance.
- Assist in processing expatriates’ visa extensions and customs clearance of expatriates’ household effects
- Coordinate with Procurement Specialist on specific requirement for project facilities.
- Audit inventory of project assets on at least an annual basis or as required
- Assist and collaborate in external or internal audits as necessary
General HR and Administration
- Managing health insurance programs, including Indonesia’s public national health insurance (Badan Penyelenggara Jaminan Sosial/BPJS Kesehatan) and the private health insurance offered by the Mitra Kunci Initiative. Update registration status of staff upon employment starting & ending dates. Coordinate with Finance on monthly billing and trouble shoots problems with admission and claims.
- Coordinate with Finance in managing registration and monthly billing of BPJS Tenaga Kerja for all Mitra Kunci Initiative employee.
- Responsible for recruitment process – includes job , shortlisting candidates, verifying Employee Biographical Data forms, preparing employee contracts, preparing staff exit documents and uploading online updates.
- Maintain HR files according to DAI policy
- Update HR document in the project Information Management System (TAMIS)
- Ensure proper orientation of all new project staff
- Supervise Administrative Assistant to manage staff timesheet and leave records
- Other duties as assigned by the Finance and Administration Manager that are consistent with the overall focus of the assignment
- B.A. Degree in Administration, Management or equivalent.
- 5+ years of relevant experience and progressive responsibility in office administration or project operations
- Experience with USAID human resources policy and regulations;
- At least 2 years of logistics experience;
- Ability to apply laws, regulations and instructions and interpret DAI and USAID policy;
- Experience supervising staff
- Very good communication skills (oral and written) and in administrative;
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills;
- Work with a high level of self-responsibility, reliability, multitasking and service orientation with good attention to details;
- Abilities to work under pressure, time sensitive and constantly willing to learn and accept change;
- Proficiency in English both oral and written;
- The Office & HR Manager will supervise Administrative Assistant and Office Assistant.
Base of Operations
- This position is based in Jakarta, Indonesia
- The Office & HR Manager will report to the Finance and Administration Manager.
- Interested applicants are invited to send their CV in PDF version to IWDP_Recruitment@DAI.com with standard file naming as [yourname] – CV. Please send applications as soon as possible. Due date for this application isSunday, March 10, 2018. Applicants are instructed to write “Office & HR Manager – [your name]” as the Subject line of their email. We regret that we are unable to acknowledge receipt of all applications and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.