DAI International Job Vacancy: Partnerships Specialist, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
The USAID Jalin Project (hereafter referred to as “Jalin” or the “Project”) is a five-year initiative implemented by DAI Global, LLC and its consortium of partners – IntraHealth, Vital Strategies, and Market Share Associates – to work with
Jalin will contribute to a maternal and newborn health movement in Indonesia that: (a) brings together actors, including those traditionally outside the health system, to use local evidence and global best practices to co-create, test and adapt local solutions; (b) addresses evidence gaps by identifying where and why maternal and newborn deaths are happening and uses that information to co-define and create local solutions; (c) engages the public and private sectors to co-finance scalable local solutions to support partnerships and ensure that the poor and vulnerable have access to essential services; (d) catalyzes new and existing partnerships, local solutions and co-investment through a whole-of-market approach across the projects areas of technical focus; and (e) fosters a culture of learning and adaptation.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Partnerships Specialist is based in Jakarta and reports directly to the Partnerships Director. S/he works closely with all Jalin staff to design, execute, and adapt strategies using a whole-of-market approach – involving national and subnational public and private sectors, professional associations, CSOs, academia, and media – to co-create, co-invest, co-implement and scale local maternal and newborn health solutions. Specific responsibilities of the Partnerships Specialist include but are not limited to:
- Identify potential partnerships and develop partnership agreements, including cost-sharing and co-investment arrangements.
- Coordinate all partnership activities.
- Work closely with Regional Manager and Regional Partnership Specialists to manage participatory design of local solutions.
- Contribute to the management of the Jalin Multi-stakeholder Advisory Body and ensure that it contributes effectively to the design of, advocacy for, and communication about local maternal and newborn health solutions.
- Organize and facilitate quarterly Multi-stakeholder Advisory Body.
- Support Jalin M&E tasks and contribute to drafting of M&E deliverables.
- Contribute to all regular and ad-hoc Jalin reporting, including annual work plans.
- Other duties as assigned by the Parnerships Director that are consistent with the overall focus of the project.
- Demonstrated capacity to identify and establish effective partnerships with public and private sector leaders and institutions.
- Demonstrated capacity to design and execute partnerships agreements that include shared value commitments.
- Demonstrated professional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
Interested and qualified applicants could send the cover letter and CV at the latest on May 17, 2018 to email@example.com with “Partnerships Specialist” in the subject line and specify their availability date in the CV.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.