CWS International Job Vacancy: Information & Communication Officer, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
CWS Indonesia is an international relief, development, and refugee assistance agency that has been operating in Indonesia for many years under an agreement with the Ministry of Social Affairs. CWS Indonesia is the field office of CWS, Inc., headquartered in New York. CWS assists the most vulnerable, regardless of their religion, race, ethnicity, or gender.
CWS is currently implementing an Earthquake and Tsunami Relief Program in Central Sulawesi prioritizing on WASH , Shelter, Non Food Item (NFI) Distribution, protection (including Child Protection).
CWS is now looking to fill the following vacancy:
Information & Communication Officer, Jakarta – 1 person (travel frequirently)
JOB SUMMARY: The Information and Communication Officer is required to assist the collection of information on CWS Program implementation in Indonesia. The Information and Communication Officer should report to the Program Director. The position also requires coordination / communication with local counterparts and CWS Program Staff, and other unit’s staff. It also requires administration and documentation skills. An ability to be flexible in working with local counterparts and as a part of a team is essential.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Do documents translation from Bahasa Indonesia to English (and Vice versa); edit and/or proofread (English/Indonesian) documents and organization supporting materials, both in terms of lay out design and text content when required.
- Gather all information from the field as required and reported to Program Director.
- Make a Program activities summary periodically.
- Assist the Program Director and Program Manager in preparing different reports, and presentation materials.
- Search for different information related to CWS Program Implementations and sharing/distributing it as requested.
- Attend different meetings to gather more information related to CWS Indonesia Program.
- Generate stories for visibility issues of certain events carried out during program implementations.
- Liaise with CWS guests, and assist necessary arrangements with Operation Staff – based on request of Program Director.
- Ensure information sharing at field levels with relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure that all program documentations and reports are filed properly.
- Update communication and networking facility among the staff and local partners.
- Produce and co-produce reports and other publications (including funding proposals, brochures, visual presentation material, articles and press releases) targeted at both internal and external audiences.
- Support the preparation and delivery of learning tools on CWS Indonesia Programs and mechanisms for their dissemination and use.
- Coordinate the production and distribution of all publications (brochures, news reports, features, annual reports, photos, video packages, etc.) to the targeted audience (in Indonesia and overseas).
- To Design or co design most of the CWS printing packages such as, leaflet, brochure, flyers and Annual Report.
Communication and coordination
- Communicate and coordinate with operation staff on administration/operation related issues
- Communicate and coordinate with Finance staff on financial related issues
- Communicate and coordinate with program staff on program related issues
- Communicate and coordinate with HR staff on HR related issues
- Communicate and coordinate with
- Do other tasks as requested by Program Director.
- Bachelor degree in communication or Information Technology, or Management, or International Relations or any relevant discipline.
- 2 years experience in similar position
- Ability to interact independently with all type of media agents (e.g. press, publishers, printers, designers etc).
- An outstanding editor with excellent communication skills, networking capabilities and a proven ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment.
- Having the eye for details.
- Open minded, creative, and communicative
- Commitment to the values and approaches of CWS and to working in an equal opportunity working environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Proven Ability to work effectively as part of multidisciplinary and multicultural team, to work successfully with people at all levels in the field.
- Willing to travel and work irregular hours.
How to Apply
Applications should include a cover letter, reflecting motivation; a CV, including two references; expected gross salary and contact number by 15th December 2018. Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org