Coral Triangle Initiative on Coral Reef, Fisheries and Food Security Job Vacancy: Finance and Operations Manager – Manado, North Sulawesi
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
FINANCE AND OPERATIONS MANAGER
(to be based in Manado, North Sulawesi, Indonesia.)
The Coral Triangle Initiative on Coral Reefs, Fisheries and Food Security (CTI-CFF) is a multilateral partnership of six countries (Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Timor-Leste) working together to sustain extraordinary marine and coastal resources by addressing crucial issues such as food security, climate change and marine biodiversity, seeks a self-motivated, smart, detail oriented and highly organized individual as a Finance and Operations Manager to manage our financial and operations in the Regional Secretariat (RS) CTI-CFF in Manado, North Sulawesi, Indonesia.
The candidate is up to the standard competency set by Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA) with technical, business, people and leadership skills. The successful candidate provides leadership in streamlining current practices and identifying innovative solutions to the administrative requirements across CTI-CFF areas of work.. In close coordination with the Program Services team, the successful candidate will manage all operational processes for CTI-CFF in accordance with CTI-CFF Rules and Regulations and Host Country laws, and other CTI CFF policies. The successful candidate will manage payroll management, finance, audits, contract and compliance, human resources and other related office administration.
- Provide required operational support to CTI-CFF staff working in the RS CTI CFF and to enable smooth functioning of the RS CTI-CFF.
- Perform CTI-CFF Employees’ payroll and maintain personnel records.
- Oversee CTI-CFF’s financial and budget activities.
- Lead CTI-CFF annual budgeting process, in cooperation with the CTI-CFF Executive Director, CTI-CFF Finance and Operational team, and Program Services team.Manage the CTI-CFF bank accounts.
- Direct and coordinate organization’s financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize outcomes, and increase efficiency.
- Conduct financial reviews of program spending and revenue to minimize program risk of deficits or over-spending versus budget.
- Prepare financial statements and activity reports, and other performance data to measure operational productivity and outcome achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Work closely with individual project managers on an ongoing basis to ensure project grant financials and outcomes/deliverables are on track, and reporting adheres to CTI-CFF procedures and to Development Partners/Donors’ procedures.
- Oversee external auditing activities (for the entity and projects), including negotiation of work and fees.
- Ensure implementation and update process of the CTI CFF Financial Procedures Manualand CTI CFF Staff/Employee Handbook and Administrative Procedures.
- Oversee all the legal aspects of the CTI-CFF with external lawyers on fiscal, statutory and labour aspects, including liabilities.
- Coordinate legal and strategic aspects of the CTI-CFF, and with its CSO and COM.
- Oversee compliance, controls, financial and legal flows and synergies between the RS CTI-CFF and member countries.
- Assist with CTI-CFF recruitment activities, wages, mandatory and fringe benefits and HR matters to maintain coherence with other similar intergovernmental entities in the region.
- Encourage staff access to professional training and development opportunities.
- Ensure onboarding process for new team members is completed on a timely basis.
- Act as point of contact for IT-related matters.
- Confer with the Outsourced IT support team /, and project personnel to identify and resolve problems.
- Minimum of 5 years of full time relevant professional experience working in management and operations, ideally within an international non-profit matrixed organization.
- Masters’ degree in business or public administration, accounting, finance, or related field.
- Experience building and managing operational and accounting capacity preferably on developing new systems and policies to improve efficiency or effectiveness.
- Experience managing payroll and a good understanding of payroll taxes In Indonesia as a Host Country.
- Evidence of managing budgeting, grants and financial processes.
- Experience with the management of USAID-funded and AUSAID programs, and EU-AID preferable.
- Experience in managing external audits, and evidence of capability to adhere to Rules, Regulations, Laws.
- Knowledge of Indonesian Manpower Law, processes and Indonesian laws and familiar with Indonesian work permit application procedure.
- Knowledge of written and spoken English is mandatory, knowledge of written and spoken Indonesian would be an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a passion to work with people across levels, functions and programs to build a strong coherent institution.
- Strong financial skills, with experience in financial planning, budget oversight, grants management, and oversight of sub-grants and contracts.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced office environment, both independently and as part of a global team across time zones.
- Excellent inter-personal communication skills, articulate, including the ability to encourage collaboration with other programs, international offices, and partners.
- Highly motivated, proactive work style and excellent organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) and the Internet.
- Capability to learn and use proprietary software applications.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work under pressure with tight deadline.
- Flexible individual who can work independently, under little direction and supervision, and able to take decisions based on available information.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking capabilities.
Remuneration and Benefits
Commensurate with qualification and experience.
Salary Grade/Level: Manager Level 17-19
Standard CTI-CFF benefits of: Annual leave at 2.5 days/month, medical and insurance, relocation and repatriation allowances, etc.
Contract duration: 24 months
Base: Manado, North Sulawesi, Indonesia
Nationality of the Applicant is limited to the CT6 member countries (Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, and Timor-Leste).
Appointments shall be subject to open competition among nationals of CT6, whether nominated or not by any Party, regardless of race, nationality, gender, mother tongue, religion, beliefs, ethnic or social origin. All candidates/applicants will be subjected to appointment process and selection criteria.
All applications should include the candidate’s curriculum vitae with references (minimum three references) and contact information (telephone, e-mail). These must be sent to the CTI-CFF and the Regional Secretariat by 3rd December 2018.
Application must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the “subject” of the email in the following format “< Finance and Operation Manager > – < your name >”.
Only those few who are shortlisted would be contacted.