Compassion International Indonesia Job Vacancy: Program Trainer II, Bandung – Manado
Compassion Indonesia, a Christian Ministry for Children Development in Indonesia, is seeking for highly motivated staff (Bandung or Manado Office) for the position below:
PROGRAM TRAINER II
This intermediate trainer is tasked with partnering with program subject matter experts to enhance the capacity-building program support and partnership leading to the design of effective learning processes, contextualizing content and delivering live learning events. Further, this incumbent may select, oversee, and evaluate training vendors to provide, develop, and/or deliver training interventions. At this career level, the incumbent generally conducts standard program learning projects independently or supports major and initiatives. Normally working within his or her assigned country, the trainer independently carries out a full learning cycle, including needs analysis, design & development, implementation and evaluation. He or she may coach other program trainers.
- Acts as an advocate for children – raising the awareness of the needs, neglect, nurture, and potential of children in poverty
- Bachelor’s Degree in this or related field
- Three years Experience working in this or similar position or field.
- Experience in designing, implementing and evaluating training programs.
- Strong group facilitation skills.
- Ability to facilitate multiple content subject matters through multiple methodologies.
- Able to work collaboratively, cross-culturally, inter – denominationally and cross -organizationally.
- Computer proficiency, experience with the Internet, applications of Microsoft Office and presentation and publication software
Please send your CV and recent photograph Mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org
Put (Job Code) on the Email Subject,
No Later than 2 weeks