Compassion Indonesia Job Vacancy: IT Support Technician II, Bandung or Manado
YAYASAN BANTUAN KASIH INDONESIA (Compassion Indonesia Foundation), a Christian Ministry for Children Development in Indonesia, is seeking for highly motivated staff (Bandung or Manado Office) for the position below:
Information Technology Support Technician II
This intermediate technician provides technical support for end user systems/applications on a variety of issues, identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems. The technician further performs basic system management functions for client systems using a variety of tools such as Active Directory. He or she may coach the work of other associates.
- Acts as an advocate for children – raising the awareness of the needs, neglect, nurture, and potential of children in poverty
- and challenging and enabling those within one’s influence to greater involvement and effectiveness on behalf of children
- Accountable for supporting, upholding, and engaging in Compassion’s core “Cultural Behaviors” in all internal and external communication and relationships.
- High School or Diploma Information Technology, Computer Information Systems, Disaster & Emergency Management or related discipline
- Two years Experience working in a technology client support or help desk position.
- In some locations proficiency in English or another second language may be required.
Please send your CV and recent photograph Mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org
Put (Job Code) on the Email Subject,
No Later than 2 weeks