Compassion Indonesia Job Vacancies: 2 Positions Based In Bandung – West Java
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Compassion Indonesia Foundation, is seeking for highly motivate staff for the position Below:
Change Implementation Specialist (Bandung Office)
- Bachelor’s Degree Business, Quality Management, or related discipline
- Seven years Professional experience working in this or similar field.
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate the brand in the market
- Ability to acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Ability to solves moderately complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Ability to explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus
- Certified Change Management Professional (CCMP) designation by the Association of Change Management Professionals.
- Good English (verbal & written) & Communication skill
Partnership Facilitator (Bandung Office)
- Min S1-Degree any discipline and above 27 Year of Age.
- Good English (verbal & written) & Communication skill.
- Min: 5 years experience working in Christian/Social ministry dealing with children/youth.
- Able to operate Microsoft Office.
- Strong interpersonal skills, facilitation, collaboration, negotiation and establishing trusting relationships with a wide variety of people.
- Ability to work with only occasional supervision and willing to be placed
- Computer proficiency, experience with the Internet, applications of Microsoft Office and presentation and publication software.
- Good leadership, general management, and problem-solving skills and customer oriented
- Willing to travel in a long term
Please send your CV and recent photograph Mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org No Later than 2 weeks