Compassion Indonesia Foundation Membuka 2 Posisi Lowongan Pekerjaan Penempatan di Bandung
Compassion Indonesia Foundation, is seeking for highly motivate staff for the position Below:
1. Program Support Specialist – Survival and Early Childhood Brief (Bandung Office)
- University degree in Child Development, Early Childhood Education, Public Health, Pediatric Health, Social Work or other related field. Advanced coursework preferred
- Seven years Experience working in this or similar position or field.
- Ability to think strategically, create detailed plans and execute efficiently.
- Ability to design, implement and evaluate survival and/or early childhood programs.
- Ability to support, train and coach program generalists in survival and early childhood programming implementation.
- Ability to make recommendations on program delivery and influence peers.
- Understanding of the importance of good quality monitoring data in an overall Monitoring, Evaluation, Research and Learning (MERL) framework.
- Ability to assess multiple data sources/information and make and communicate decisions.
- Ability to coordinate and facilitate discussions across multiple working groups and departments.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cultural sensitivity and high emotional intelligence.
- Ability to network with other ministries and organizations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
2. Partnership Facilitator (PF)
- Min S1-Degree any discipline and above 27 Year of Age.
- Good English (verbal & written) & Communication skill.
- Min: 5 years experience working in Christian/Social ministry dealing with children/youth.
- Able to operate Microsoft Office.
- Strong interpersonal skills, facilitation, collaboration, negotiation and establishing trusting relationships with a wide variety of people.
- Ability to work with only occasional supervision and willing to be placed
- Computer proficiency, experience with the Internet, applications of Microsoft Office and presentation and publication software.
- Good leadership, general management, and problem-solving skills and customer oriented
- Willing to travel in a long term
Please send your CV and recent photograph Mailto: email@example.com No Later than 2 weeks