Compassion Indonesia Foundation Job Vacancy: Survival and Early Childhood Brief – Bandung, West Java
Compassion Indonesia Foundation, is seeking for highly motivate staff for the position Below:
Title: Program Support Specialist – Survival and Early Childhood Brief (Bandung Office)
This career specialist consults on, develops, and implements holistic child development programs and interventions. The specialist generally provides highly competent knowledge in two or more holistic development subspecialties in this field and
is helpful in others. At this career level, the incumbent contributes to the local program design, performing independently and participating on a team for major or complex initiatives. Work may have direct impact in more than one field office. He or she may coach and oversee the work of other specialists.
- University degree in Child Development, Early Childhood Education, Public Health, Pediatric Health, Social Work or other related field. Advanced coursework preferred
- Seven years Experience working in this or similar position or field.
- Ability to think strategically, create detailed plans and execute efficiently.
- Ability to design, implement and evaluate survival and/or early childhood programs.
- Ability to support, train and coach program generalists in survival and early childhood programming implementation.
- Ability to make recommendations on program delivery and influence peers.
- Understanding of the importance of good quality monitoring data in an overall Monitoring, Evaluation, Research and Learning (MERL) framework.
- Ability to assess multiple data sources/information and make and communicate decisions.
- Ability to coordinate and facilitate discussions across multiple working groups and departments.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cultural sensitivity and high emotional intelligence.
- Ability to network with other ministries and organizations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Please send your CV and recent photograph Mailto: email@example.com No Later than 2 weeks