Compassion Indonesia Foundation Job Vacancy: Manager of Partnership, Manado Office – Papua
Compassion Indonesia Foundation, is seeking for highly motivate staff for the position: Manager of Partnership (Manado Office – Papua)
This manager leads a team of Partnership Facilitators that serve the church partners by strengthening local ownership, building capacity and resources of church partners to minister to children and youth in their own context.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide full, daily management for assigned professional staff. This responsibility includes hiring, discipline, and termination, as well as, coaching, performance management, assigning, checking, and approving work to satisfy department objectives. The incumbent will ensure accomplishment of department responsibilities based on oversight from senior management, following established practices, organizational strategy, department guidelines, and within approved budget.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- Ability to Acts as an advocate for children – raising the awareness of the needs, neglect, nurture, and potential of children in poverty and challenging and enabling those within one’s influence to greater involvement and effectiveness on behalf of children.
- Good English (verbal & written) & Communication skill.
- Ability to selects, manages and develops assigned staff, establishing goals and objectives, coaching and managing performance, including discipline, motivation, and annual reviews; supports continuous learning and development that enhances individual performance and organizational capability.
- Provides leadership and development to direct reports. Works with staff to foster an environment of professional growth, in alignment with compassion’s strategies and objectives.
- Ability to leads team implementation of Local Program Design based on the Global Outcomes Framework.
- Computer proficiency, experience with the Internet, applications of Microsoft Office and presentation and publication software.
- Good leadership, general management, and problem-solving skills and customer oriented
- Willing to travel in a long term
Please send your CV and recent photograph Mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org Put (Job Code) on the Email Subject, No Later than 2 weeks