Compassion Indonesia Foundation Job Vacancy: Auditor, Bandung – West Java
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Compassion Indonesia Foundation, is seeking for highly motivate staff for the position Below:
This experienced auditor facilitates organizational accountability and integrity through audit of business controls, accuracy of financial records, and efficiency of Compassion operations. The auditor further examines departmental records, and interviews individuals to provide assurance about ministry operations, including compliance with applicable laws and regulations. At this career level, the incumbent generally works independently on moderately complex audits or as a team on larger projects. He or she may coach other auditors.
- Bachelor’s Degree Accounting, Finance, Management Information Systems, Business Administration, or related discipline
- At least 3 years experiences in this position
- Requires expanded conceptual knowledge in own job discipline and broadens capabilities
- Understands key organizational drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work
- Provides informal guidance to new team members
- Solves problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents
- Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations
- Required to speak fluent English and at least one language from the assigned geographic region.
- Computer Literacy especially with Microsoft Office.
Please send your CV and recent photograph Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org No Later than 2 weeks