Childfund International Job Vacancy: Project Manager of Central Sulawesi Emergency Response (CSER) Project – Palu or Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
ChildFund is an international child focused development agency working in 33 countries to create lasting and meaningful change in the lives of more than 10..5 million vulnerable, deprived and excluded children, families and communities, regardless of race, creed, gender or national origin. In Indonesia ChildFund has been operating for 34 years since 1973, in areas where the need is the greatest and currently reaches out to 900,000 children and family members in partnership with 50 local NGOs spread across 8 provinces.
ChildFund Indonesia is currently seeking:
Position: Project Manager of Central Sulawesi Emergency Response (CSER) Project
Reporting to: Program Director
Based in: Palu/Jakarta
Duration: 6 months contract
- Developing strategy and operational plans for the assigned locations that will ensure effective and deficient delivery of relief and implementation of program interventions.
- Supporting the development of emergency response strategy and programmatic agenda by facilitating conduct of rapid and technical assessments, team-and community-level reflections, and program review and evaluations.
- Coordinating programmatic discussions and analyze inputs from the field to identify and address critical implementation issues and concerns.
- Managing and empowering the human resources in the project including hiring, performance management and professional development of the team, and identifying resource needs, e.g. additional staff, volunteers, etc., to maintain the level of morale and engagement.
- Ensuring that the implementation of all planned activities and programs is on time and conducted with the respect to the security protocols, responsive to communities and partners and consistent with ChildFund program standards and each donor requirements while strictly following the expected outputs set up in the project’s logical framework
- Ensuring that funds are spent according to approved budgets, donor regulations and the project’s procurement plan within the appropriate timeframe
- Being accountable for the procurement of services and resources according to ChildFund policy and for budget tracking and expenditure according to plan.
- Establishing and maintaining appropriate systems and procedures to ensure compliance with each donor contracts.
- Ensure ChildFund has up-to-date information on the affected and targeted community and coordinates beneficiary lists and numbers with different stakeholders;
- Ensure monitoring systems are in place, including gathering data for case studies. This will include both direct and remote monitoring where access is limited or restricted.
- Consolidate detailed situation reports, relief assessments and general appraisals, and other required reports for purposes of monitoring, evaluation and learning
- Managing the preparation and submission of reports required by donors and other stake holders, liaising with all necessary stakeholders and ensuring all requirements and deadlines are met, are produced to a high standard, comply with guidelines, deadlines, contracts and other donor requirements.
Coordination & Networking
- Develop partnership strategies to collaborate with local partners, government entities, and other key humanitarian actors for resource complementation and collaborative activities in support of the implementation goals and objectives.
- Ensuring regular,efficient and effective coordination and communication with the project team,local partners and relevant key stakeholders in order to meet overall project targets and donor obligations.
- Supporting the Business Development Manager to maintain healthy donor relationships by providing appropriate and timely information on the progress and the execution of the project activities.
- Act as the point of contact and representative of the project both in internal and external instances, in Indonesia
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders and local authorities to introduce the project and its objectives in order to influence and build stronger support for the achievement best of sustainable outcome.
- Remain alert and responsive to any child safeguarding risks, acquire relevant knowledge and skills which will enable you to promote strong safeguarding practices, understand the child safeguarding policy and procedures, and conduct yourself in a manner consistent with the Child Safeguarding Policy.
- Undertake general administrative tasks, for example writing reports, maintaining records as and when required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Over 7 years’ experience in a Senior Project management role in development, social services or community organization.
- Significant exposure and experience in working for Internatiol humanitarian institution for emergency and relief projects
- Significant experience of managing multi-donor, multi-site program, complex institutional grants funded programmes, preferrably ECHO funded
- Experience in budget management of grant funded project
- Excellent oral/written communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated skills in developing networks with government and non-governmental organizations
- Demonstrated high-level interpersonal and cross-cultural skills including the ability to build collaborative relationships internally and externally with sensitivity to cultural, ethnic, social and political issues.
- Computer proficiency in general office software (i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook).
- The capacity and willingness to be extremely flexible and accommodating in difficult and sometimes insecure working circumstances.Proven ability to learn quickly, lead a program to achieve stated results and objectives.
- Must be able to travel to program locations and other assigned places
- Some travel may be required.
Bachelor’s or higher-level degree required. Equivalent relevant experience maybe acceptable in lieu of degree
This position is opened for Indonesian national only.
ChildFund requires electronic lodgment of applications.
To apply, please submit your application to email@example.com with subject PM-CSER
Deadline for submission the applications: 19 October 2018