Chapter W Job Vacancy: Front End Developer, Yogyakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Join our !deas Lab’s as a Front End Developer
“Every once in a while, a new technology, an old problem, and a big idea turn into an innovation.”
About Chapter W
Chapter W is an award-winning non-profit social enterprise founded in Singapore, with an office in Yogyakarta. We work at the intersection of Women.Technology. Social Impact.
At Chapter W, we do ‘non-profit’ differently. We value innovative thinking coupled with the spirit of being able to ‘get things done’; the use of technology and a business-like mindset to ensure that we are delivering the greatest impact in a sustainable, measurable and efficient manner.
Thus, we have created an !deas Lab where we pilot and experiment with new projects under the theme Women. Tech. Social Impact. For 2018/19, !deas Lab will focus on an online platform for social and creative causes.
Position: Front End Developer (full-time)
Deadline: Wed 26 Dec, 5pm
Your key role will be to take the lead to improve an exciting new digital platform in Indonesia focusing on creative and social causes and ensure a smooth experience for users.
- A competitive salary package linked to experience
- 1 month bonus upon confirmation of position.
- Performance bonus after serving 1 year contract (merit-based)
- THR Bonus
- A one-off 3 million rupiah training and development allowance for use in Indonesia or Singapore
- Working with a team of young and dynamic professionals
The ideal candidate will possess most or all the following traits:
- A bachelor degree in Computer science or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience
- Possesses a high level of professional and personal integrity
- Highly adaptable and comfortable working in highly challenging environments and managing uncertainty
- Fit, with no health problems
- Good problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Experience in PHP based web development framework. Familiarity with CodeIgniter Framework is a plus.
- Collaborate with UI/UX Designers and Content Strategists to iterate on the design and implementation of our product
- Maintaining code integrity and organization; familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN is a plus.
- Implementing the necessary security and data protection aspects
- Performing code reviews and bug fixing
- Development experience for both Android and desktop
- Basic understanding of server-side languages such-as Jade, EJS, or Jinja
How do I apply?
- Fill your application form HERE
- Send us your resume (max. 2 pages) and portfolio of previous engineering projects you did. In particular, do include your Github account if you have one.
- Send your resume and relevant attachments to email@example.com with the subject title ‘Application for [Position Title] – [Your Name]’. All applications will be kept confidential. We must receive your application latest 26 Dec 2018.