Change Indonesia Job Vacancy: Administrative Officer, Jakarta
Role Type: Permanent (with 3 months probationary probation)
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Reports to: Country Director
Number of Direct Reports: 1
The role provides the highest quality of office management and operations in our Jakarta office. This will includes managing our administration, daily office operations, helping the team with logistics of events, as well as assisting the team with project budgeting & financial reporting.
Since we first started in Indonesia in 2012, our users have grown from a mere 8 thousand users to 7.6 million users. In that time, the same users have used Change.org tools in important fights from saving forests, protecting our democracy, and fighting injustice.
To serve those 7 million users, we are currently a 7 person team in the office. That’s why we serve passionately in our work, but also take fun seriously. We are also a part of a global network of Change.org teams around the world.
- Organize and procure any necessary documents the organization have or need to ensure compliance to the law and regulations. This may include contracts, invoices, official letters, etc.
- Liaise with tax and accounting consultants to execute any necessary transactions
- Record and organize essential information from staff, including bios, annual leave, birthdays, and work anniversaries
- Responsible to manage and control petty cash and reconcile on monthly basis
- Support the Campaigners in producing budgets and financial reports for projects and campaigns.
- Assist the team on their logistical tasks, such as equipment procurement, travel arrangements, hotel bookings, and others.
- Assist the team on event related logistics, such as venue, accommodation, consumption, including the administrative tasks.
- Ensure all essential facilities at the office are in good working conditions, and coordinate with Housekeeper for security & office maintenance issues.
- Ensure the office is updated with the necessary stationery and equipment.
- Maintain accurate registers of the Change.org’s assets and property.
- Liaise with regional/global operations team to help team troubleshoot IT systems and setup.
Country Director; Project Director, Campaigns Managers, Regional & Global Team
Tax & Finance Consultants, Housekeeper, Vendors, Landlord, Government Offices
- Academy/University Degree in Administration, Secretarial Studies or equivalent degrees (required)
- 4 years minimum experience in a similar position (required)
- Experience in office management and general services (required)
- Experience in non-profit or development sector (required)
- Excellent administrative and office management (required)
- Experience in event management – small up to large scale events (preferred)
- Strong understanding in budgeting and financial reporting (required)
- Strong Human Resources knowledge and skills (preferred)
- Ability in operating MacBook machines & understand basic iOS softwares (required)
- Fast ability to learn new digital tools and apps (required)
- Fluent spoken English (required)
- Fluent written English (preferred)
- Highly organized, accommodating, Result Oriented and highly autonomous, high initiative & self motivated, respect for Diversity.
If you are interested in applying and feel that you are suitable for the role, please apply latest on 28 April 2019 (23:59 WIB) to email@example.com