Centre for Energy Research Asia Job Vacancy: Graphic Design Specialist in Jakarta
An established campaigning organisation based in Jakarta is seeking a Graphic Design Specialist to work on an exciting and fast-paced project in the lead up the 2019 Presidential Elections. The successful candidate would join a team of highly experienced communication and advocacy professionals working in the field of renewable energy.
- Digital content creation
- Plan and produce digital content for use on websites and social media channels.
- Develop templates for partner organisations to use in their work.
- Work with other communication staff to identify design needs and translate ideas into design products.
- Ability to work with colleagues to turn complex data into easily understandable design products.
- Print design
- Design and layout for print products including flyers, fact sheets, reports, letters, banners, and more.
- Organisation and quality control
- Maintain a library of assets on behalf of the campaign.
- Ensure quality of all branded materials.
- Occasionally manage external suppliers as required such as printers.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite of similar.
- Able to work with limited supervision.
- Knowledge of print production processes.
- 1-2 years experience in a graphic design position.
- Keen interest in and familiarity with the Indonesian political system.
- Love using social media and understand how organisations can use it influence public debate.
- Keen interest and understand of public attitudes towards environmental issues like climate change, air pollution, transportation, consumption and more.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team of communication professionals.
- Able to quickly prioritise work as new opportunities arise.
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia, but flexible working arrangements are possible.
Contract period: October 2018 through to May 2019.
Contract type: temporary full time.
Salary: To be discussed.
Closing date: Oct.31.2018
CV and other related docs send to: firstname.lastname@example.org