Centre For Energy Research Asia Job Vacancy: Digital Engagement Specialist, Jakarta
An established campaigning organisation based in Jakarta is seeking a Digital Engagement Specialist to work on an exciting and fast-paced project in the lead up the 2019 Presidential Elections.
The successful candidates would join a team of highly experienced communication and advocacy professionals working in the field of renewable energy. There are multiple roles available so there’s no need to cover off everything below — please highlight what you’d be able to contribute.
About the role
The role of Digital Engagement Specialist will contribute to the planning and lead the implementation of a digitally-focused campaign aimed to get more people to care about air and water pollution, and other issues affecting the environment.
Social listening and analysis:
- Undertake social listening and data analysis work on behalf of the campaign.
- Produce and present reports to show your findings to produce recommendations.
- Use social listening tools to seek out opportunities to engage in public debates in issues around pollution and renewable energy.
- Make plans and schedules for integrated digital media campaigns.
- Use online advertising tools to drive and deepen engagement with target audiences.
- Conduct multivariate testing of messages online to determine which messages drive the most engagement (advanced knowledge of Facebook Saved Audiences, Custom Audiences, an microtargeting would be considered an asset).
- Skills in graphic design and content creation would be highly regarded but not essential.
Experience and skills profiles
- 1-3 years experience in digital engagement and digital marketing, ideally in a non-profit environment.
- Keen interest in and familiarity with the Indonesian political system.
- Love using social media and understand how organisations can use it influence public debate.
- Keen interest and understand of public attitudes towards environmental issues like climate change, air pollution, transportation, consumption and more.
- Able to compile data from a variety of sources
- (like online analytics platforms) and draw actionable conclusions from those results
- Excellent written communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia, and the ability to
- Able to work independently and as part of a team of communication professionals.
- Able to quickly prioritise work as new opportunities arise in the online space to further the needs of the campaign.
In return, you’ll work for a super fun team on a meaningful campaign that is working to make a brighter future for all Indonesia. You’ll have heaps of fun along the way and work with some incredible individuals too from Indonesia and across Southeast Asia.
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia, but flexible working arrangements are possible.
Contract period: December 2018 through to May 2019.
Contract type: temporary full time.
Salary: To be discussed.
CV send by email to: email@example.com latest by Wednesday, 28 Nov 2018.
Please note this position has been explicitly funded by a donor.