Catholic Relief Services Job Vacancy: Socio Economic Officer (SEO), Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is a US – based humanitarian and development organization working in over 100 countries around the world to assist people victims of disasters, people in need and the disadvantaged regardless of race, belief or nationality. CRS has been operating in Indonesia since 1957 under the Memorandum of Understanding with the Ministry of Social Affairs to provide both humanitarian response and long-term development to the most vulnerable communities. CRS Indonesia’s current strategy includes emergency preparedness and response, disaster risk reduction, and integrated agriculture and livelihoods.
CRS/Indonesia is currently hiring for Socio Economic Officer (SEO) to be based in Jakarta. This position will report to Program Manager.
- Coordinates day-to-day implementation of the Monthly Socio-economic Assistance (MSA) activities to serve refugees in JADETABEK area. Your thorough and service-oriented approach will ensure that the project consistently applies best practices and constantly works towards improving the impact of its benefits to those we serve.
- Coordinates and supervises the Field Officers to regularly assess the refugees’ socio-economic conditions, including home visits to the refugees’ houses
- Compiles the findings and recommendation from the assessment and submit to Program Manager for further review and endorsement.
- With support and guidance from the Program Manager, presents the findings and recommendations from the assessment to UNHCR team for further discussion and final decision.
- Manages the list of refugees receiving the MSA (including those receiving monthly support for sanitary materials and allowance for school transportation and annual allowance for school supplies) and update it as appropriate
- Coordinates with the financial service providers to facilitate MSA distribution to the selected refugees in JADETABEK area
- Work with the MEAL Officer in regular monitoring for accountability and learning
- Validates all collected data to ensure it is accurate and highest quality
- Ensures all data is recorded in relevant project database in timely and accurate manner
- Manages the project’s hotline services, coordinates with the Education Officer and Field Officers in taking and logging the incoming calls, and referral to other relevant implementing partners
- Ensures all socio-economic arrangements comply with CRS – UNHCR socio-economic policy and procedure, as well as donor project agreement
- Coordinates communication and facilitate information sharing among the project team, implementing partners, operating partners and project beneficiaries to strengthen the community interest, involvement and support networks
- Compiles data as per project requirements and contributes to the preparation of reports
- Attends meetings on behalf of the project to coordinate implementation with UNHCR, government and non-government agencies and working groups as relevant
- Builds relationships and collaboration with relevant operating partners, government agencies and NGOs working on related policies and programs
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCES:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Community Development, or any relevant course.
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience in community development, mobilization and/or information management.
- Experience in socio economic data collection
- Experience mobilize the target beneficiary/refugee for related event as needed
- Experience using MS Windows and MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Good relationship management skills and the ability to work closely with local partners and community/refugee as target group
- Attention to details, accuracy and timeliness in executing assigned responsibilities
- Observation, active listening and analysis skills with ability to make sound judgment
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively with diverse groups
- Proactive, results-oriented and service-oriented
- Proficient in MS Office programs, understand basic statistic will be preferable.
- Ability to embrace working under pressure
- Ability to work in quickly and efficiently in protection sensitive environments
Required Language: Good command of Bahasa Indonesia and English both oral and writing.
CRS encourage qualified candidates to apply regardless of religion, race, gender, sexual orientation or disability, all recruitment practice and procedure reflect CRS commitment to protection children and vulnerable adult from abuse.
Only applications that meet the above qualifications will be shortlisted. All applications and CVs should be sent by email to CRS Indonesia at Indonesia_HR@crs.org before or by May 18th , 2019 with the Job Code in the subject.
“Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Interview”