Catholic Relief Services Job Vacancy: Market – Based Response & Recovery Program Manager – Palu, Central Sulawesi
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is a US – based voluntary organization working in more than 80 countries around the world to assist people victims of disasters, people in need and the disadvantaged regardless of race, belief or nationality. CRS has been operating in Indonesia since 1957 under the Memorandum of Understanding with the Ministry of Social Affairs with programs primarily in the areas of community development, humanitarian assistance, Disaster management and Emergency Response.
CRS/Indonesia is currently hiring for an Market-Based Response and Recovery Program Manager (1 position) to be based in Palu, Sulawesi Tengah.
CRS is seeking a Market-Based Response and Recovery Program Manager (PM) to support CRS and local partners’ implementation of a multi-sectoral markets-based programming in Sulawesi, Indonesia. Under supervision of the Emergency Coordinator, the PM will provide technical support to all aspects of markets-based programming, which may include directly managing cash transfer programming, supporting sectoral programs like Shelter or WASH to implement with cash assistance, leading market assessments and price monitoring, coordination, reporting, and supervising community-based teams to provide high quality support and communication to beneficiaries, program vendors, and the larger community. Partner capacity strengthening, mentorship, and training will be a core element of her or his work. The PM will work closely with colleagues in supply chain management to coordinate programmatic modality and sourcing decisions to best support market recovery while meeting program objectives and timelines.
All activities and projects will include mainstreaming gender, protection, and “do no harm” principles.
Qualifications for Market-Based Response and Recovery Manager
- University Degree in international development, economics, social sciences, or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience working within development or humanitarian aid sectors
- Experience managing project implementation and community-based field teams
- Excellent computer skills including strong competency in data management and analysis with Excel, with Power BI, CommCare, RedRose, and other ICT4D software preferred
- Ability to work independently and flexibly to respond to needs as they arise, but also to coordinate effectively as part of a team
- Strong analytical, organizational, management, and leadership skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
- Experience in and technical knowledge of cash and markets-based humanitarian programming and CaLP standards strongly preferred
- Experience conducting market and needs assessments, beneficiary registration, in-kind distributions, social mobilization, and monitoring and evaluation in emergency situations preferred
- Experience in working with grants funded by USAID and UN Agencies preferred
- Experience with capacity strengthening and partnership building
- Prior experience living and working in Sulawesi preferred, with Sulawesi residents strongly encouraged to apply (relocation costs will not be covered).
General Qualifications for the positions:
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively with the beneficiary of different background (faiths, cultures, etc.)
- Experience working with international NGO
- Attention to details, accuracy and timeliness in executing assigned responsibilities
- Results-oriented and service-oriented
Ability to embrace working under pressure
- Experience using MS Windows and MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), including web-based survey tools
- Good command of Bahasa Indonesia and English both oral and writing
- Experienced in emergency response is preferable
Only applications that meet the above qualifications will be shortlisted.
All applications and CVs, should be sent by email to CRS Indonesia at Indonesia_HR@crs.org before or by 21 October 2018.
“Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Interview”